A select range of switches, AirEngine Wi-Fi 6 APs and next-generation firewalls are now available on discount — order before January 15 and they'll be delivered to your door within 2 weeks.
If you need help, please click here:
Huawei OptiXstar S800E
Huawei OptiXstar S800E is a miniature Optical Network Unit (ONU) that can be inserted into the Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) port of a camera or Access Point (AP) to provide 10-Gigabit-capable Symmetric Passive Optical Network (XGS-PON) access, meeting video or wireless backhaul requirements.
Ethernet port rate limitation.
SP/WRR/SP + WRR.
Broadcast packet rate limitation.
Flow mapping based on the VLAN ID, port ID, or/and 802.1.
IGMP v2/v3 snooping.
MLD v1/v2 snooping.
VLAN tag translation, transparent transmission, and removal for downstream multicast packets.
IGMP/MLD protocol packet rate limitation.
Variable-length OMCI messages.
Rogue ONT detection and self-regulation.
PPPoE/DHCP simulation testing.
|Parameters||Huawei OptiXstar S800E|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||12.6 x 13.6 x 65 mm|
|Weight (Without Power Adapter)
||Approximately 27 g|
|Operating Temperature||–40°C to +85°C|
|Operating Humidity||5–95% RH (non-condensing)|
|System Power Supply||3.3 V|
|UNI||GE/2.5 GE/5 GE/10 GE|
|XGS-PON Port||• Port type: SC/APC
• Standard compliance: ITU-T G.9807
• Receiver sensitivity: ≤ –28 dBm
• Overload optical power: ≥ –9 dBm
• TX optical power: 4–9 dBm
• Extinction ratio (ER): ≥ 6 dB
• Transmission rate: RX: 9.953 Gbit/s; TX: 9.953 Gbit/s
• TX wavelength range: 1260–1280 nm (Center wavelength: 1270 nm)
• RX wavelength range: 1575–1580 nm (Center wavelength: 1577 nm)