If you need help, please click here:
Critical for the digital transformation of enterprises big and small, Wi-Fi networks enable signals to move with users. As such, employees are empowered to collaborate anytime, anywhere, on any device, from Personal Computers (PCs) to tablets and mobile phones. Indeed, more than 70% of enterprises have already deployed wireless networks in their offices, significantly improving work efficiency.
However, many enterprise offices are still plagued by a range of issues:
• Poor signal coverage of wireless networks and low average bandwidth.
• A poor online experience for conferences, with frame freezing for High Definition (HD) and 4K video.
• Time consuming and labor-intensive management of enterprise assets, which are prone to loss.
Addressing these challenges is critically important for enterprises to ensure the quality of key services and improve office efficiency, creating a truly ubiquitous digital office.
• 5.8 Gbit/s throughput on a single radio, the highest in the industry, supporting 400 concurrent users, to meet the needs for multiple terminals in wireless collaborative offices.
• SmartRadio intelligent application acceleration reduces network latency to just 10 ms, guaranteeing a smooth user experience for bandwidth-hungry services such as HD and 4K video.
Huawei was named a 2021 Gartner Peer Insights Customers' Choice for Wired and Wireless LAN Access Infrastructure. As the only non-North American vendor named, Huawei received a high rating of 4.8/5 stars based on 191 customer reviews (as of March 2021) on the Gartner Peer Insights platform.
AirEngine 8760-X1-PRO delivers up to 5.8 Gbit/s throughput on a single radio, with SmartRadio reducing network latency to 10 ms, guaranteeing a smooth experience for high-bandwidth services.
Huawei iMaster-NCE CampusInsight offers intelligent radio calibration, improving network-wide performance by over 50% compared with traditional networks.