Pokud potřebujete pomoc, prosím klikněte zde:
Huawei OptiXstar P603E
The Huawei OptiXstar P603E — an Optical Network Unit (ONU) with 8 x Gigabit Ethernet (GE) ports for high-quality transmission of voice, data, and High Definition (HD) video services — is purpose-designed for enterprise campus and video backhaul scenarios.
Provides GE access for multiple services, such as voice, Wi-Fi, and video surveillance.
Plug-and-play device, supporting indoor and outdoor deployment, working for multiple services across all scenarios.
Type B dual-homing service protection is supported. Switchover can be completed within 50 ms after a fiber cut, ensuring zero service interruption.
|Parameters||Huawei OptiXstar P603E|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||220 x 150 x 35 mm (without base)|
|Weight (Without Power Adapter)||Approximately 1030 g|
|Operating Humidity||5–95% RH (noncondensing)|
|Power Adapter Input||100–240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|NNI||1 x GPON|
|UNI||8 x GE|
|Installation Mode||Support indoor desktop, wall mounting, or network box installation.|
|Surge Protection||GE: common mode 4 kV; differential mode 0.5 kV.
AC power: common mode 6 kV; differential mode 6 kV.
|GPON Port||• Port type: SC/UPC
• Complying with ITU-T G.984.2, Class B+
• Receiver sensitivity: –27 dBm
• Overload optical power: –8 dBm
• Transmission rate: upstream 1.244 Gbit/s, downstream 2.488 Gbit/s
• Type B single-homing
• Type B dual-homing (supported in Layer 2 forwarding)
|Ethernet Electrical Port||• Port type: RJ-45
• Auto port speeds (10/100/1000 Mbit/s)
• Configuration of the number of MAC addresses learned
• VLAN transparent transmission/VLAN filtering