Find a Reseller
How Is Our Website?
More Contact Methods
Products, Solutions and Services for Enterprise
Smartphones, PC & Tablets, Wearables and More
About Huawei, Press & Events , and More
Products, Solutions and Services for Carrier
About Huawei Enterprise
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Huawei Wi-Fi 6: The next generation Wi-Fi network
The world’s fastest intelligent all-flash storage
Enterprise Data Center
Server - Intelligent Computing
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Cloud Data Center
Ubiquitous Connectivity Makes Digital Transformation Possible
Economical and Powerful AI Computing
Secure And Resilient Solutions
Leading New ICT
228 Fortune Global 500 Companies Choose Huawei as Digital Transformation Partner
Buy from Huawei
If you want to get more information about your project, you can submit your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Click here for U.S. Partner Policy
Become a Partner
Resources and Support
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
Huawei leverages various facilities and technologies, including ultra-broadband networks, cloud computing, Big Data, and IoT, to construct ”nervous systems” for cities and to achieve an all-embracing network of things that are sensible, interconnected, and intelligent. Through the Smart City Solution that features ”Cloud + Network + Platform”, Huawei has widely participated in global smart city projects and won wide recognition.
Huawei helped Kenya build a digital health system, which won the Innovative Global South Award at the 2016 Smart City Expo World Congress in Barcelona.
At the 18th China Hi-Tech Fair held in Shenzhen, Huawei received the ”2016 Asia Pacific Smart City Ecosystem Outstanding Contribution”and ”2016 Asia Pacific Leading Smart City Manufacturer”awards.
Huawei recognizes the importance building a Smart City ecosystem. In China, Huawei has set up a fund worth hundreds of millions of RMB to promote joint solution R&D, marketing, and personnel training with partners. More than 20 partners have joined the Smart City ecosystem sponsored by Huawei.
Huawei actively participates in smart city standards compilation. Of the 20+ Chinese national standards for Smart City, nine are authored by Huawei.
In 2016, Huawei’s Safe City Solution was applied in over 100 cities across more than 40 countries.
Huawei innovatively applies new ICT technologies such as cloud computing, big data, mobile broadband trunking, the IoT, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to the public safety field, and collaborates with partners to build one-stop Safe City solutions that feature integration, visualization, and openness, helping urban administrators achieve digital transformation and build safer cities.
In 2016, Huawei officially released a convergent communications platform to global customers, which eliminates the communications barriers between heterogeneous systems. With this platform, emergency command officials can obtain visibility into onsite situations, carry out coordinated cross-departmental collaboration, and perform more accurate decision-making.
Huawei Safe City solution has been deployed in over 200 cities across more than 80 countries in the Europe, Africa, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, serving more than 800 million people.
Our Digital Banking Solution has been commercially deployed in more than 300 financial institutions, including 6 of the world’s top 10 banks.
We have jointly innovated with more than a dozen top-tier financial institutions and independent software vendors around the world to research next-generation IT infrastructure for banks based on cloud computing and big data, to help financial institutions address the challenges associated with innovation towards digital transformation.
Huawei currently serves 220,000+ kilometers of railway and highway, and Huawei solutions have been deployed by 15 airports whose annual passenger volume exceeds 30 million. Huawei’s Urban Rail LTE-M Solution has been widely deployed with a market share of over 70%.
Huawei teams up with partners to perform joint innovations and apply innovative technologies such as cloud computing and big data in the transportation industry.
Huawei provides the Smart Airport Solution to help Dubai International Airport build prefabricated modular data centers, and provides the Urban Rail Comprehensive Monitoring Cloud Solution to help the Wenzhou Metro Company in China build the industry’s first urban rail cloud project.
The Huawei Better Connected Smart Grid Solution helped Thailand’s Provincial Electricity Authority (PEA) build a secure high-speed production network, driving the rapid development of smart grids.
Huawei’s Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Solution helped IE, a power company in Nigeria, build a smart power consumption system. The solution dramatically reduced electric wire losses caused by non-technical reasons, and helped IE operate more efficiently.
Huawei’s Better Connected Grid Solution has been deployed by more than 170 electric power companies in 65 countries around the world.
Huawei’s Education Cloud Solution was applied in more than 40 countries and regions.
Our Smart Campus Solution helped more than 200 universities around the world, including Newcastle University in the UK, Southern Cross University of Australia, Lincoln University in New Zealand, Addis Ababa University in Ethiopia, and China’s Tsinghua University, apply innovative ICT to improve teaching and research.
Our Smart Classroom Solution has been used to facilitate the elementary level education in multiple countries, including China, the US, Turkey, and South Africa.
Through the Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy (HAINA), we have worked with over 140 colleges and universities around the world, including the University of Reading in the UK, University of Sydney in Australia, University of Alicante in Spain, National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences (FAST-NU) in Pakistan, and City University of Hong Kong, and have trained more than 5,000 students.
Huawei’s Media Cloud Solution has been extensively deployed by media institutions in more than 10 countries from Western Europe, the Middle East, and Asia Pacific
In Western Europe, Huawei helped France TF1 construct a convergent media cloud platform, which improved the program production efficiency.
In Dubai, Huawei and du collaborated to construct a media industry cloud, which offers du whole-process cloud-based services, including production, archiving, distribution, and broadcasting, helping du reduce its O&M costs.
In China, Huawe’s Media Cloud Solution has been commercially deployed by more than 100 TV stations, including the CCTV, Beijing TV Station, and Jiangsu Satellite TV.
Huawei’s Data Center Solution received extensive commercial deployment by a number of large-scale websites, including Yandex in Russia. The use of high-density servers helped customers reduce equipment room costs by 20%.
Huawei helped Linx UK and Netherlands-based AMS-IX realize ultra-large bandwidth, real-time data synchronization, and hitless switchover by deploying optical transmission, routing, and broadband access solutions.
Worked with Telefónica to help CEPSA, the largest oil company in Spain, achieve digital and smart development for flow manufacturing.
Partnered with Vodafone Global Enterprise to provide innovative one-stop enterprise connectivity services, which were replicated on a large scale by Vodafone’s high-value subsidiaries in Spain, Italy, and South Africa.
By adhering to the concept of ”Make IT Simple, Make Business Agile”, we have continued to develop innovative and competitive IT products. Our IT products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries and regions, and become a new engine and benchmark for enterprises' digital transformation.
In the first quarter of 2017, Huawei’s storage was serving 7,000 customers worldwide and ranked sixth in the global market share (Gartner, 2017Q1). In the Chinese market, it occupied first place in sales income, number of sets delivered, and shipment storage capacity (Gartner, 2017Q1).
In the first quarter of 2017, Huawei’s server overall shipment volume increased by 19.7%, ranking third in the world and revenue grew by 39.4% (Gartner, 2017Q1).
Up until August 2017, Huawei’s cloud computing servers were being used in 134 countries and regions covering both government and public sectors, carriers, energy, finance, media, healthcare, education, and many other industries. In the past year, Huawei delivered over 2,100 private cloud projects and deployed over 2 million VMs worldwide. There are now over 700 thousand desktop cloud users across the world.
The Huawei Enterprise Network product line provides the industry’s most complete array of Ethernet switches, enterprise routers, enterprise transmission networks, enterprise access networks, and WLAN, network security, and network management products. Through coordinated technologies such as network & security, wired & wireless, and network & computing & storage, these products help enterprise customers build a branch integrated network infrastructural platform covering diverse scenarios such as campus, branch, WAN interconnection, and data center. The future networks are not just about cloud computing, SDN/NFV, and other new technologies, more importantly, there will be new business models, operating models, and ways of thinking; this is the core starting point that Huawei has proposed for all-cloud networks. Focusing on application scenarios, Huawei will integrate the evolution of new technologies and business requirements, going from technology-driven to business as the driver by providing an all-cloud network to help customers achieve digital transformation and business success. In March 2017, Huawei released the "all-cloud network architecture" for enterprise customers. It is based on the all-cloud network overall strategy, bringing unparalleled business experience and more agile business innovation for ubiquitous security. The Huawei all-cloud network architecture is composed of the following three parts:
• Ubiquitous connectivity: With data center as the core, the interconnection of campuses, branches, and IoT scenarios fully connects people, objects, data, and applications.
• Open cloud platform: Using network cloud management, services are rolled out quickly and O&M is simple. The centralized scheduling of resources improves efficiency and open APIs make the industrial expansion of the interconnected network devices and industry applications more convenient, bringing business model innovation.
• Social media industry applications: Using the abundant industry SaaS services provided by cloud terminal Big Data analytics, breaks applications "silos", allowing sharing the digital benefits brought about by network, applications, and data between enterprises and users, between enterprises, and between users.
Under the all-cloud network architecture, the network infrastructure is transformed into ”data center-centric”; campuses, branches, IoT, and other scenarios around data center networks achieve interconnectivity. Using network cloud management achieves fast service rollout and easy O&M for the cloud terminal. The abundant SaaS services provided by cloud terminal Big Data analytics achieve full openness and added value for network resources and data. The six comprehensive all-cloud large network solutions are CloudCampus, CloudFabric, CloudDCI, CloudEPN, EC-IoT, and Security. Huawei’s all-cloud network architecture provides customers with a ”Whole Journey, All Digital” experience from purchase to usage. Working along with partners, Huawei is building a mutually beneficial ecosystem that supports enterprise customers acquire a ”ROADS” experience.
Huawei also launched Huawei CloudAPP Platform, an industrial application platform based on the all-cloud network architecture. This platform is able to carry social media applications from different industries. Apart from developing all-new applications, it can also use APIs to integrate the existing applications. This enables the enterprise to fully take advantage of the value of the network data, responding quickly to market changes and grasping new business opportunities.
• In the enterprise interconnection domain, Huawei launched the CloudEPN cloud enterprise private network solution. At the same time, it supports two deployment methods: SD-WAN and CloudVPN, which provide on-demand, cost-effective, value-added enterprise interconnection.
• For the power industry, Huawei published the Smart Grid Converged Transmission Solution White Paper. In the IoT domain, Huawei launched the edge computing IoT solution (EC-IoT). It innovatively introduces edge computing and cloud management into the IoT network. It provides basic support to improve R&D and production efficiency, predictive maintenance, value-added operations, and other innovative operations and services.
• At the same time, Huawei and Honeywell’s cooperation is providing smart building solutions worldwide.
• Working hand in hand, Huawei and industrial Internet software company GE’s digital team launched the industrial predictive maintenance solution based on the industrial cloud. At the same time, Huawei also launched the 400G cloud data center interconnection solution as well as the industry's first terabit cloud converged security gateway USG9000V.
• Huawei enterprise network solutions are already being widely used in over 100 countries and regions around the world. Huawei CloudCampus is already working with Palmap+, Surfilter, iSoftStone, FreeWiFi8, Beiming Software, and Unionstech. Together, they are promoting the various applications of the cloud management campus solutions and successfully helping the government of Haarlemmermeer, Lincoln University, France's BPCE Bank, and many other customers’ digital transformation.
• Huawei’s CloudFabric solution helps Brazil’s network information center, NIC.br, construct a next-generation IXP network, helping EVRY, one of the largest IT enterprises in northern Europe, construct an SDN-based future proof multi-tenant cloud data center, opening the transformation road for cloud service providers. At the same time it successfully serves Korea Investment and Securities, Korea’s Kakao Group, Hong Kong's EBS International, and other Internet and financial sector customers.
• The enterprise interconnected SD-WAN solution became deeply recognized by financial industry customers and many SMEs, accelerating the improvement of the commercialization process.
• The in-vehicle Wi-Fi solution is commercially used by public transportation advertising customers and is making its way to world's leading train manufacturers.
• Huawei IoT technologies are being commercially used in Nigeria’s Ikeja AMI, street lights in Czech Republic, and Internet of Elevators projects.
• In the enterprise interconnection domain, Huawei’s industry-leading IP hard pipe solution assists EPM, Colombia’s largest public enterprise, achieve high reliability in production bearing to move forward towards a unified O&M path.
• In the cloud access domain, the AgilePOL solution is serving Italian Fortune Global 500 company ENEL and others, constructing a new, simple, ultra-wide, and multi-business all-optical network that allows customers to conveniently experience cloud business.
• According to an IDC report, in 2016, Huawei’s revenue from Ethernet switches ranked No. 2 globally and ranked No. 1 in growth rate among mainstream vendors globally and in the Chinese market.
• Huawei’s global sales volumes of data center switches and growth rate ranked No. 3 and No. 1 respectively (IDC, 2016Q4); In the Chinese market, ranked No. 1 in revenue (IDC, 2016Q4).
• In the enterprise switch market, Huawei’s market share was No. 2 globally and No. 1 in China; In the enterprise firewall market, No. 2 globally and in China.
• In July 2017, Huawei was listed in Gartner’s ”Challengers” quadrant in both the Data Center Network Magic Quadrant and the Enterprise Firewall Magic Quadrant.
• In August 2016, Huawei was positioned by Gartner in the ”Visionaries” quadrant in the Magic Quadrant for Wired and Wireless LAN Access Infrastructure. This is the first time for Huawei to be positioned in the ”Visionaries” quadrant since 2012 when it was included in the Gartner evaluation. IDC China’s Enterprise Mobility Management Software 2016 report listed Huawei AnyOffice in the Leaders quadrant.
• Huawei’s CE8860 and CE6851 data center switches received the Best of Show Award Grand Prize in the ShowNet Product category at Interop Tokyo 2016.
• Huawei’s CloudCampus cloud management campus solution received the Best of Show Award at Interop Tokyo 2017.
• Huawei’s NE9000 converged backbone router and 4T routing line card obtained the Silver Medal Prize in the Carrier/ISP Networking domains at Interop Tokyo 2017.
• Huawei’s enterprise communications products and solutions have been applied in over 150 countries and regions, and helped customers improve efficiency and provide innovative services via efficient and reliable real-time audio and video communication.
• According to a report from IDC, in 2015, Huawei’s videoconferencing products had ranked first in China for three consecutive years and third worldwide for two consecutive years in terms of market share.
• In 2016, many new partners joined the eLTE Industry Alliance, including Siemens CVC, research and analysis institution IHS, British private network provider UK Broadband, Austrian high-tech company Frequentis, and Emerson Process Management, bringing the total number of members to 88. The enterprise wireless ecosystem has developed rapidly, effectively driving up broadband adoption in the emergency communications market. By the second quarter of 2016, Huawei had signed 216 eLTE network contracts, and commercially deployed 97 eLTE networks.
In the network energy domain, we are committed to providing our customers with simple, efficient, and reliable ICT power supply solutions. In 2016, we achieved the following:
• Our solutions were widely adopted and recognized in many industries, including the ISP, finance, transportation, and energy sectors. Our customers included Tencent, iAdvantage in Hong Kong, HSBC Malaysia, the National Commercial Bank of Saudi Arabia, London Underground, Saudi Aramco, and Pemex.
• According to reports of Frost & Sullivan and HIS, Huawei's modular UPS and pre-fabricated modular data center have the largest market share globally. Reports from third-party consulting firms, including CCID Consulting and ICTresearch, revealed that Huawei’s modular and large-capacity UPS products and micro modular data center solution secured the largest market share in China.
• Huawei’s innovative intelligent micro modular data center solution received The Modular Deployment Award from DatacenterDynamics, establishing Huawei's leading position in the ICT network energy industry.
With over 20 years experience in the ICT and energy domains, Huawei is constantly bringing high-quality products and services to the world. Huawei’s Smart PV innovatively integrates digital information, the Internet, and PV technologies across industries. Our simple and digital Smart PV Solution supports automated operations, presents leading FusionSolar Smart PV Solution optimizes reasonable initial investment, reducing O&M costs, improving the system’s energy yield, and increasing ROI. The solution is being widely used in China, Europe, Japan, the United States, India, and the Asia Pacific region.
Huawei FusionSolar Smart PV Solution takes a 25 year old power plant system and turns it into a product, achieving core benefits of efficient power yield, smart operations, and security. It provides optimization and innovation from the power plant design, to the construction, to the entire O&M process, finally providing customers with maximum benefit. Data from IHS, a renowned research institution, shows that in 2015 and 2016, Huawei's inverter shipment volume consecutively ranked No. 1.
• Huawei has already established comprehensive partnerships with China’s top 50 PV plants.
• We are building an open, cooperative, and mutually beneficial global PV ecosystem with upstream and downstream vendors, continuing to extract value and create better experiences for customers.
Huawei has made new progress in their efforts to build a partner ecosystem characterized by openness, collaboration, and shared success. The Huawei global partner base has been expanding steadily. By the end of 2016, enterprise business had more than 12,000 channel partners and 400 solution partners worldwide.
We have firmly implemented transparent and stable channel policies and provided strong support to our partners in the areas of training, joint solution innovation, marketing, finance, supply chain, and IT support systems. Through this, we have continued to improve their business capabilities, facilitate their transformation, and ensure mutual benefit.
By adhering to open collaboration, we have joined forces with customers and partners, such as Deutsche Telekom, Telefónica, SAP, Intel, and Accenture, to build an open ecosystem in the areas of cloud computing and Big Data. In addition, we have actively contributed to open source communities and driven the standardization of cloud platforms:
• By the end of February 2017, as a gold member and board director of the OpenStack Foundation, Huawei holds the positions of six Project Team Leads (PTLs) and 21 Core Members. In terms of contributions to the Ocata version core project released by the OpenStack community, Huawei was ranked No. 1 in completed blueprints, No. 4 in resolved bugs, No. 6 in reviews, No. 7 in lines of code, and No. 6 in commits; Huawei's overall contribution ranked No. 1 among Chinese vendors.
• In the Docker community, Huawei was ranked the third for overall contribution.
• In the big data domain, Huawei was ranked the third in the Hadoop community.
• In August 2015, we unveiled our open source Astro project, which will significantly drive the promotion of Spark in the industry.
• Our contributions in the open source domain have won wide acclaim across the industry, and we were selected as a platinum member of The Linux Foundation in August 2015.
We provide efficient, rapid, secure, and reliable delivery and maintenance services to industry and channel partners. By developing core competencies in professional services, we strive to become a leader in high-end services in the industry. In 2015, we officially launched our professional service product series. We set the standards for ICT certification in the industry to connect job-seekers and employers and help develop ICT talent. We are also actively participating in and building an open ecosystem and working with our partners to provide services to our customers.
By April 2017, the number of Huawei's certified service partners (CSPs) around the world totaled 2,200 with over 80 partners reaching 5-star level and a total of 22,000 engineers have a Huawei-issued certificate. The number of Huawei Certified Internetwork Experts (HCIEs), the highest-level technical certification offered by Huawei, is over 1,600 and partner service self-delivery rate reached 80%. Up until April 2017, Huawei had already constructed over 300 ICT colleges and 45 training centers worldwide signing agreements with over 100 training partners. Huawei provides development and certification services for over 149 countries around the world including Huawei ICT technology certification, which is the only certification system in the industry to cover all technology domains. Over 65,000 individuals have obtained a Huawei certification and over 3,500 have obtained the highest ICT technical certification (HCIE).
New IT technologies, cloud architecture, IoT, and Big Data in particular, are reshaping enterprises' IT systems and business models. We will continue to adhere to our BDII guiding principle, and leverage our advantages to continuously innovate and rapidly embrace changes. By focusing on cloud, pipe, and devices, we will deeply integrate software and hardware platforms, build a more open industry ecosystem, and develop leading, innovative, and differentiated ICT infrastructure for industries. In doing so, we strive to facilitate enterprises’ transformation, continue to create value for customers' business success, and jointly build a Better Connected World.
Copyright © 2019 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.