If you need help, please click here:
Huawei keeps investing in the computing industry with a strategy that focuses on four key areas.
• Architecture innovation: Huawei invests intensively in basic research and has launched the Da Vinci architecture, an innovative processor architecture designed to unlock robust, affordable computing power.
• Investment in all-scenario processors: The processor families include the Kunpeng processors for general computing, Ascend processors for AI, Kirin processors for smart devices, and Honghu processors for smart screens.
• A clear business sphere: Huawei will not sell its processors directly. Instead, Huawei will provide them to customers in the form of cloud services, and to partners in the form of components, prioritizing support for integrated solutions.
• An open ecosystem: In the next five years, Huawei will invest USD1.5 billion in the developer program, supporting five million developers and enabling partners worldwide to develop the next-generation intelligent applications and solutions.
The Kunpeng computing platform provides TaiShan servers based on the Kunpeng processor, Kunpeng motherboards, and Kunpeng Developer Kit.
• Hardware vendors can develop their own products and solutions running on Kunpeng motherboards.
• Software vendors can develop application software and services based on the openEuler OS and platform software, such as databases and middleware.
• The Kunpeng Developer Kit accelerates application software porting and upgrades computing power for developers.
Built for diversified, green computing for all industries, the Kunpeng computing platform is committed to pushing the boundaries of general-purpose computing.
The Atlas AI computing solution is powered by Huawei's Ascend series AI processors and mainstream heterogeneous computing components. It provides a rich array of product form factors, such as modules, cards, edge stations, servers, and clusters to enable an all-scenario AI infrastructure for devices, the edge, and the cloud.
It is widely applied in scenarios such as smart city, smart transportation, smart healthcare, and AI inference. As an important part of Huawei's full-stack AI solution, the Atlas AI computing solution unlocks unparalleled computing power to help customers embrace an AI-driven future.
Sodexo Reinvents Catering with Atlas AI Platform
Huawei Computing Empowers HKU with High-Reliability ITS Infrastructure
When AI Can Save Lives
COVID-19 Diagnosis and Treatment System: Huawei and AGS Jointly Combat Global Pandemic with AI
Harnessing the Power of AI for Forests
Reclaiming the Desert with an Intelligent Green Thumb
Huawei Atlas Helps Shenzhen Traffic Police Build an Urban Traffic Brain
Fonterra’s SAP HANA Solution Empowers Future Business
NTU optimizes research with Huawei All-Flash
HPC Accelerates Dream Car Design
CNPC Boosts Enterprise Management Expertise