If you need help, please click here:
Since the 21st century, new ICTs such as AI, big data, cloud computing, and 5G have been developing rapidly, accelerating digital transformation of various industries. Digital transformation is challenging and complex. Customers of different roles have different requirements.
Huawei is dedicated to becoming an enabler for industry cloud transformation. To help industry customers address the many challenges they face in their course of in-depth cloud transformation, Huawei offers a portfolio of enablement services covering the entire lifecycle of industry clouds, helping customers build, use, and manage clouds. Driven by customers' cloud transformation needs and years of industry experience, Huawei and its partners jointly help customers develop reasonable, efficient, and full-lifecycle cloud transformation service solutions by leveraging new technologies such as cloud computing, big data, and SDN. These solutions cover cloud planning and design, cloud migration and operation support, and big data services and are developed at four levels, including cloud strategies, cloud applications, cloud infrastructure, and cloud operation. Relying on cloud-based tools and platforms, mirrored verification labs, and industry-standard service models, Huawei is providing cloud transformation services for more than 1000 customers worldwide across a wide range of sectors including finance, government, and manufacturing. The services help customers accelerate service rollout, boost IT resource utilization by up to 50%, and cut TCO by up to 40%.
100+ partners, complete and efficient verification
100+ solution architects
Construction cycle shortened by 30%
Zero data loss, zero service interruption, and minute-level application deployment
The IT planning, design, and implementation service is based on customers' requirements on different scenarios of storage, computing, intelligent vision, and intelligent collaboration. For IT software/hardware and IT scenarios, such as centralized storage, distributed storage, video cloud, holographic intersection, intelligent collaboration, cluster computing, AI development, and high-performance computing, Huawei provides services that cover the entire delivery process, including planning and design, hardware installation, system deployment and commissioning, and acceptance testing. Huawei also provides design solutions that meet customers' service requirements, helping them quickly install and deploy IT software and hardware with high quality.
• Huawei offers professional and standardized planning, design, and implementation processes, as well as a wide range of powerful planning, design, and deployment tools that help apply best practices to other cases.
• Huawei provides a high-performance storage environment that meets customer service requirements to adapt to growing data and changing business requirements.
• Based on customer requirements and service characteristics, Huawei conducts in-depth research on the system environment and customizes delivery solutions for customers to satisfy service requirements.
Huawei provides enterprises with detailed cloud infrastructure planning, design, and implementation solutions, and helps enterprises quickly build cloud platforms with high quality.
• Reduced TCO: Resource utilization is improved, and unified resource management and unified platform operation are implemented.
• Reduced manpower: The cloud service team with a wealth of experience and high-quality delivery management methodologies is conducive to cloud data center construction and subsequent support.
• Improved service rollout efficiency: Cloud services can be provisioned in minutes, shortening the total service rollout time from days to hours.
• Reduced O&M costs: The unified O&M platform simplifies O&M, improving efficiency.
Huawei is dedicated to providing global customers with multi-scenario migration services, including storage data migration and IT infrastructure replacement, large-scale data center consolidation and migration, application service migration to the cloud, and inter-cloud migration.
Huawei has developed multiple industry-leading migration tools and solutions to implement highly reliable, non-disruptive, and automatic, smooth and efficient migration in multiple scenarios. With 21 migration competence centers around the world, 100+ migration service experts, 1200+ certified IT service engineers, and 2000+ successful delivery cases in migration projects in the industry, Huawei ensures optimal customer experience. The migration service complies with Huawei's standard migration delivery process to ensure delivery security and consistency.
• Huawei customizes the most suitable migration solution for the customer to provide optimal data security and business continuity, implement efficient and smooth data and service migration, and reduce risks and implementation costs.
• Huawei's powerful service support platform provides 24/7 global response, offering quick technical support for migration projects and ensuring fast service rollout for customers.
The DR and backup service complies with national laws and regulations and focuses on the full-lifecycle protection of customer service data by referring to business continuity construction theories and industry standards. Huawei is dedicated to providing professional DR construction requirement analysis, construction strategy and route planning, overall technical architecture design, recovery plan construction, and DR drill solution formulation and optimization, and provides full-lifecycle protection for hot, warm, and cold service data to improve data protection capabilities and DR management capabilities, ultimately helping customers improve business continuity and meet regulatory compliance requirements.
• Have an all-around understanding of the business continuity status, identify gaps with industry standards and regulatory requirements, and formulate specific policies accordingly.
• Develop a continuity construction solution that suits the current situation and future business development to effectively protect investments.
• Full-lifecycle data protection and business continuity construction effectively ensure business continuity and satisfy regulatory requirements.
Service description: The data enablement service provides professional services covering the entire process from planning, implementation, O&M, and operations. Based on Huawei cloud computing and big data products, the service content ranges from basic cloud and big data platform services to professional services such as sharing and exchange, data integration, data governance, and development support.
• From enabling platform construction to enabling data value, data enablement service helps government and enterprise customers obtain and use data more easily.
Service description: Based on customers' requirements for application migration to the cloud, application enablement service provides planning, design, enablement, support, and technical integration services in relation to microservices, containers, DevOps, blockchain, and IoT.This helps customers transform traditional applications into cloud-native applications, control the quality and progress of application development, and support the design and implementation of application migration to the cloud.
• Huawei helps customers implement service integration, streamline service breakpoints, and avoid service process disconnection.
• Huawei helps customers implement shared services and reduce repeated construction and investment.
• Huawei helps customers visualize application development and change the vendor development mode from black-box to white-box.
Today, cloud computing faces growing security threats and challenges which are beyond the capability of traditional security systems. With super large systems comes an unprecedentedly high concentration of data, which multiplies data security risks and the risk of noncompliance with security regulations. Huawei, in collaboration with industry-leading providers of security products and services, provides security consulting, security integration, and secure operation support services oriented to cloud data centers. The services aim to build a multi-dimensional security protection system for customers, helping them cope with increasingly severe security challenges and threats, comply with national and regional security regulations and standards, and ensure the security and reliability of services and data on the cloud.
• Huawei helps customers analyze technology development trends, respond to compliance requirements, and build advanced and forward-looking technology blueprints and reasonable construction roadmaps by gaining comprehensive insights into current security risks and requirements.
• Huawei helps customers quickly build cloud security protection capabilities, implement on-demand use, fast deployment, and elastic scaling, and ensure secure and reliable running of cloud services with standard security integration services.
• Huawei helps customers effectively improve the security monitoring, protection, and response capabilities of cloud computing, ensure secure operations, and effectively respond to various security threats and events.