FusionServer Pro 5885H V5 Rack Server
Huawei FusionServer Pro 5885H V5 is a 4U, 4-socket rack server. It applies to mission-critical applications that demand high reliability and performance, and is ideal for compute-intensive services, such as virtualization, High-Performance Computing (HPC), and databases. The 4U server can be configured with 48 DDR4 DIMMs , and 25 x 2.5-in. hard drives for local storage and supports a maximum of eight NVMe SSDs. It incorporates patented technologies such as Dynamic Energy Management Technology (DEMT) and Fault Diagnosis & Management (FDM), and integrates Huawei’s eSight software for entire-lifecycle management, helping customers drive down OPEX and improve ROI.
Supports 48 DDR4 DIMMs, up to 25 x 2.5-inch local hard drives, up to 15 PCIe slots, and two GE and two 10 GE LAN On Motherboard (LOM) ports.
Smart Power Savings and Better Energy Efficiency
Leverages patented DEMT for smart power management, slashes power consumption by up to 15% without affecting performance and uses 80 Plus® Platinum PSUs for improved energy use.
Supports smart O&M across the lifecycle and FDM for diagnosis with accuracy of up to 93% and provides standardized and open interfaces, facilitating integration with third-party management software.
|Model||FusionServer Pro 5885H V5|
|Form Factor||4U rack server|
2 or 4 1st Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors (5100/6100/8100 series), up to 205 W
2 or 4 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors (5200/6200/8200 series), up to 205 W
|Memory||48 DDR4 DIMM slots, 2933MT/s; up to 24 DCPMMs, 2666 MT/s|
|Internal Storage||Supports hot-swappable hard drives with the following configuration options:
• 8 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA hard drives (front)
• 24 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA hard drives (front)
• 25 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA hard drives (front)
• 16 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA hard drives and 8 x 2.5-inch NVMe SSDs (front)
• Two M.2 SSDs
|RAID||RAID 0, 1, 5, 50, 6, or 60; optional supercapacitor to protect cache data from power failures; RAID level migration, drive roaming, self-diagnosis, and web-based remote configuration|
|LOM Network Ports||2 x 10 GE + 2 x GE LOM ports|
|PCIe Expansion||• Up to 15 PCIe slots for 15 PCIe 3.0 slots
• 2 dual-width full-height full-length GPU cards (PCIe 3.0 x16) or 4 full-height half-length GPU cards (PCIe 3.0 x16)
|Fan Modules||5 hot-swappable fan modules with optional N+1 redundancy|
|Power Supply||4 hot-swappable PSUs with optional 2+2 redundancy. Supported options include:
• 1,500W AC Platinum PSUs
• 900W AC PSUs
• 1,200W DC PSUs
• Huawei iBMC integrates one dedicated management GE network port to provide comprehensive management features such as fault diagnosis, automated O&M, and hardware security hardening.
• iBMC supports standard interfaces such as Redfish, SNMP, and IPMI 2.0; provides a remote management interface based on HTML5/VNC KVM; supports CD-free deployment and the Agentless feature, simplifying management.
• (Optional) Configured with the Huawei eSight management software to provide advanced management features such as stateless computing, batch OS deployment, and automated firmware upgrade, enabling smart and automatic entire-lifecycle management.
|Operating Temperature||5ºC to 45ºC (41ºF to 113ºF) (ASHRAE A3 and A4 compliant)|
|Certifications||CE, UL, FCC, CCC, and RoHS|
|Installation suite||L-shaped guide rails, adjustable guide rails, and holding rails|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||175 mm x 447 mm x 790 mm (6.89 in. x 17.60 in. x 31.10 in.)|