1 or 2 1st Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors (3100/4100/5100/6100/8100 series), up to 205 W
1 or 2 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors (3200/4200/5200/6200/8200 series), up to 205 W
||24 DDR4 DIMM slots, 2933 MT/s; up to 12 DCPMMs, 2666 MT/s
||Supports hot-plug hard drives and the following configuration options:
- 10 x 2.5-inch hard drives (6–8 NVMe SSDs and 2–4 SAS/SATA drives, with a total number of 10 or less)
- 10 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA/SSDs (2–4 NVMe SSDs and 6–8 SAS/SATA HDDs, with a total number of 10 or less)
- 10 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA/SSDs
- 8 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA hard drives
- 4 x 3.5-inch SAS/SATA hard drives
||RAID 0, 1, 10, 5, 50, 6, or 60
Configured with a supercapacitor for power-off protection for the cache (optional)
RAID level migration, drive roaming, self-diagnosis, and web-based remote configuration
||LOM: 2 x 10GE + 2 x GE ports
Flexible NIC: 2 x GE, 4 x GE, 2 x 10GE, 2 x 25GE, or 1/2 x 56G FDR IB ports
||Up to 5 PCIe 3.0 slots, including 1 for a RAID controller card and 1 for a flexible NIC
||7 hot-swappable fan modules with optional N+1 redundancy
|Power Supply Units
||2 hot-swappable PSUs with support for 1+1 redundancy and the following configuration options (see note 1):
- 550W AC Platinum PSUs
- 900W AC Platinum/Titanium PSUs
- 1,500W AC Platinum PSUs
- 1,500W 380V HVDC PSUs
- 1,200W -48V to -60V DC PSUs
- Huawei iBMC integrates one dedicated management GE network port to provide comprehensive management features such as fault diagnosis, automated O&M, and hardware security hardening.
- iBMC supports standard interfaces such as Redfish, SNMP, and IPMI 2.0; provides a remote management interface based on HTML5/VNC KVM; supports CD-free deployment and the Agentless feature, simplifying management.
- (Optional) Configured with the Huawei eSight management software to provide advanced management features such as stateless computing, batch OS deployment, and automated firmware upgrade, enabling smart and automatic entire-lifecycle management.
||5ºC to 45ºC (41ºF to 113ºF), and ASHRAE A3 and A4 compliant
||CE, UL, FCC, CCC, and RoHS
||L-shaped guide rails, adjustable guide rails, and holding rails
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||Chassis with 3.5-inch hard drives: 43 mm x 447 mm x 748 mm (3.39 in. x 17.60 in. x 29.45 in.)
Chassis with 2.5-inch hard drives: 43 mm x 447 mm x 708 mm (3.39 in. x 17.60 in. x 27.87 in.)
||The Titanium PSU is planned for release in Q2, 2019.