Cliquez ici pour obtenir de l'aide :
Huawei OptiXstar P603E-E
Huawei OptiXstar P603E-E is an Optical Network Unit (ONU) designed for enterprise campus and video backhaul scenarios in Huawei's Fiber To The Office (FTTO) Solution. With two Gigabit Passive Optical Network (GPON) ports in the upstream direction and eight GE Ethernet ports on the user side, OptiXstar P603E-E supports gigabit ultra-broadband access for computers, Internet Protocol (IP) phones, and other devices, fully unlocking data and High Definition (HD) video services.
Providing users with GE access for desktop, voice, fax, video backhaul, and a range of other services.
Supporting plug-and-play deployment, for both indoor and outdoor environments, matching service applications across all scenarios.
Offering enhanced security and reliability with Type C protection, zero service interruption, and 24/7 online services.
|Parameters||Huawei OptiXstar P603E-E|
(H x W x D)
|35 x 220 x 150 mm|
|Weight||Approximately 1030 g|
|Operating Temperature||–40ºC to +55ºC|
|Operating Humidity||5–95% RH (non-condensing)|
|Power Adapter Input||100–240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|System Power Supply||12 V DC, 1 A|
|UNI||GPON (1 x BOB + 1 x SFP)|
|NNI||8 x GE|
|Static Power Consumption||5 W|
|GPON Port||• Class B+
• Receiver sensitivity: –27 dBm
• Overload optical power: –8 dBm
• Wavelengths: US 1310 nm, DS 1490 nm
• Flexible mapping between GEM Port and TCONT
• GPON: consistent with the SN or password authentication defined in G.984.3
• Bi-directional FEC
• SR-DBA and NSR-DBA
• Type B (single-homing and dual-homing)
|Ethernet Port||• Ethernet port-based VLAN tags and tag removal
• 1:1 VLAN, N:1 VLAN, or VLAN transparent transmission
• QinQ VLAN
• Limit on the number of learned MAC addresses
• MAC address learning
• GE: Auto-adaptive (10/100/1000 Mbit/s)
• FE: Auto-adaptive (10/100 Mbit/s)