Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine Solution
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Digital Urban Rail
Retail Cloud Platform
Logistics & Warehousing
Enterprise Data Center
Server - Intelligent Computing
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Ubiquitous Connectivity Makes Digital Transformation Possible
Economical and Powerful AI Computing
Secure And Resilient Solutions
Leading New ICT
228 Fortune Global 500 Companies Choose Huawei as Digital Transformation Partner
Buy from Huawei
If you want to get more information about your project, you can submit your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Become a Partner
Resources and Support
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
The Huawei Mobile Banking Solution allows banks to provide innovative, asset-light, simple and secure mobile banking services to unbanked and underbanked consumers. Not entrenched in the traditional banking practices of branches, ATMs, and credit cards, such consumers are more likely to embrace mobile banking.
A new way of access, banks provide financial services through agents rather than branches and cashiers. Conducting transactions on behalf of the bank, agents are increasingly serving as important facilitators of financial inclusion, on a global scale.
Huawei Mobile Banking provides mobile wallet services using existing communications network capabilities. These services are transacted seamlessly for customers and agents using feature phones or smartphones.
• Cash in, cash out: Enabling customers to store and receive physical cash electronically or via agent networks.
• Money transfer: Domestic peer-to-peer transfer and international remittance.
• Commercial or transactional payments: Bill payment, merchant payment, and airtime top-up.
• Bulk disbursement: Payments to individual customers in bulk, such as salary payments, and government or NGO transfers.
• Payment gateway services: Online payment, QR payment, NFC payment, and Direct Debit.
• Agent support capabilities: Customer registration via an agent, over the counter services, and agent liquidity management.
Differentiated financial services offer rich channels and real-time transactions, anytime, anywhere.
Zero bank branch investment, with access to target customers through an agent network.
Zero data loss, 99.99% reliability, up to 1200 Transactions Per Second (TPS), and 360˚ security protection.