Wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen, klicken Sie hier:
HUAWEI Exhibition Area of FTTH Conference 2022 and Huawei Global Internet Service Industry Summit — Europe 2022 are operated by Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. (“Huawei” or “us”) who provides technology and management support. As the data controller, Huawei is very aware of how important your privacy is to you, and is committed to respecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement ("this Statement") describes how Huawei uses your personal data and protects your privacy when you visit HUAWEI Exhibition Area of FTTH Conference 2022 (“the Exhibition”) or you register to attend the Huawei Global Internet Service Industry Summit — Europe 2022 online and/or on site (“the Summit”). Please read the following to learn more about our Privacy Statement. Huawei may inform you of product- or service-specific data collection through supplementary policies or notices before collection.
This Statement describes:
1. How We Collect and Use Your Personal Data
2. Cookies and Similar Technologies
3. How We Disclose Personal Data
4. How to Access and Control Your Personal Data
5. How We Protect Your Personal Data
6. Third-Party Providers and Their Services
7. International Transfers of Your Personal Data
8. Updates to This Statement
9. How to Contact Us
Personal data is any information or data that may identify an individual or individuals when being used independently or jointly with other information. By agreeing to this Statement and providing your personal data to Huawei, you allow Huawei to collect your personal data and provide you with services and information based on your personal data.
The personal data we collect and process includes:
• During Website/on-site registration: Email, First name, Last name, country/region, telephone, company, Industry. We will use the information base on your consent to register the visit to the Exhibition or our online Exhibition.
• Exhibition publicity: we may collect your portrait by picture or video base on our legitimate interest to make propagate for the Exhibition. We will also provide a detailed notice for recording in the exhibition area.
• Summit live broadcast: With the consent of the participants, we may broadcast some Huawei-sponsored summit on the public screen or on Huawei's website. During the live broadcast, the portraits and voices of the participants may be collected.
• As speaker: if you are invited as a speaker in the Summit, we will collect your Biography and Photo base on your consent to make propagate for the Summit.
• As online audience: During or after the Summit, we will collect your Login time, exit time, playback content and duration, online interactive messages, and voting information in our website. We will use the information to analyze the overall interests of our invitees in our products to enhance our service quality. We may collect your information in questionnaires based on your consent. We will integrate this information with the information you have previously submitted to Huawei, so that we can provide better products and services to you.
• If you agree to be informed of the latest products, services, and events information via emails, Huawei will keep you updated using your personal data and contact information. We may contact you in a way that you have actively chosen and accepted. You can unsubscribe to Huawei's updates at any time if you do not want to stay informed.
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
(a) Registering for your visit to the Exhibition and/or the Summit on-site or online.
(b) Providing you with Exhibition and/or the Summit services or specific experiences.
(c) Inviting you to participate in online or offline activities.
(d) Fulfilling your requests for changes or providing you with information you have requested (such as marketing materials for products and services, and white papers); and providing technical support.
(e) Contacting you with your consent; sending you information about products and services that may interest you; inviting you to participate in Huawei activities (including promotional activities), market surveys, or satisfaction surveys; or sending you marketing information. If you do not want to receive these types of information, you can opt out at any time.
(f) Providing you with customized user experience and content.
(g) Improving our products and services through data analysis and research.
(h) Analyzing the efficiency of our business operations and evaluating market share.
(i) Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, industry standards, and our policies.
(j) Providing other necessary services for you to attend the Exhibition and/or the Summit.
Huawei may also collect and use non-personally identifiable information (Non-PII). Non-PII is information that cannot be used to identify a particular individual. For example, Huawei will collect statistical data, such as the numbers of visits to its website. We collect this data to understand how users use our websites, products, and services, so that we can improve our services and better satisfy your needs. Huawei may collect, use, process, transfer, or disclose non-PII for other purposes at its own discretion.
We will endeavor to isolate your personal data from non-PII and ensure that the two types of data are used separately. If personal data is combined with non-PII, it will still be treated as personal data during processing.
Huawei will process your personal data following the requirements of applicable laws on an appropriate legal basis, including:
• Processing your personal data to fulfill the contract when responding to a transaction or service request.
• Processing your personal data with your consent;
• Processing based on the legitimate interests of Huawei or a third party when we use your personal data to contact you, conduct marketing or market surveys, improve our products and services, execute and improve our loss prevention and anti-fraud programs, and other purposes. Legitimate interests include enabling us to more effectively manage and operate our business and provide our products and services; protecting the security of our businesses, systems, products, services, and customers; internal management; complying with internal policies and processes; and other legitimate interests described in this Statement.
• Processing your personal data as necessary to comply with and fulfill legal obligations.
To ensure our website works correctly, we may at times place a small piece of data known as a cookie on your computer or mobile device. A cookie is a text file stored by a web server on a computer or mobile device. The content of a cookie can be retrieved or read only by the server that creates the cookie. The text in a cookie often consists of identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters. Cookies are unique to the browsers or mobile applications you use, and enable websites to store data such as your preferences or items in your shopping cart.
2.2 Web Beacons und Pixel-Tags
In addition to cookies, we may also use other similar technologies on our websites such as beacons and pixel tags. For example, when you receive an email from Huawei, it may contain a click-through URL that links to a Huawei web page. If you click the link, Huawei will track your visit to help us learn about your preferences for products and services and improve our customer service. A web beacon is a transparent graphic image embedded in a website or in an email. We use pixel tags in emails to find out whether an email has been opened. You can unsubscribe from the Huawei mailing list at any time if you do not want to be tracked in this manner.
Huawei will only disclose your personal data under the following circumstances; otherwise, we will not share your personal data with any third party.
(1) Huawei may disclose your personal data to its subsidiaries or authorized third-party partners. To respond to your requests, Huawei may need to provide some services through its subsidiaries or partners. Therefore, we may need to share some of your personal data with that subsidiary or partner. For example, to prepare the exhibition and/or summit pass, Huawei has to share your personal data with the exhibition and/summit service providers. To provide you with better services, with your consent, we will share your personal data with the sponsors of the Exhibition, so that they may contact you to keep you informed of the latest products and services. However, we strictly forbid our partners from using your personal data for other purposes.
(2) To comply with the law, Huawei may also disclose your personal data in response to demands from courts, in lawsuits, and from law enforcement or other government agencies.
It is your responsibility to ensure that all personal data submitted to Huawei is correct. Huawei is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy and completeness of personal data and keeping the data up-to-date.
To the extent required by applicable law, you may (i) have the right to access your personal data we maintain, (ii) request that we update or correct inaccuracies in that data, (iii) object or restrict to our use of your personal data, and (iv) ask us to delete your personal data from our database. To exercise these rights, please contact Huawei Data Protection Officer (DPO), please click here. Your written request may be required for security. We may decline the request if we have reasonable grounds to believe that the request is fraudulent, unfeasible, or may jeopardize the privacy of others.
If allowed by applicable laws, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when Huawei possesses your personal data based on your consent. However, withdrawal does not affect the legitimacy and effectiveness of how we process your personal data based on your consent before the withdrawal is made; nor does it affect any data processing based on another justification other than your consent.
For EU customers, if you think that the way we process your personal data does not comply with applicable data protection laws, you can contact the relevant competent data protection authority. You can obtain the information for contacting EU data protection authorities at https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/reform/rights-citizens/redress/what-are-data-protection-authorities-dpas-and-how-do-i-contact-them_en.
The security of your personal data is important to us. We use appropriate physical, management, and technical measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage, or loss. For example, we use cryptographic technologies for data confidentiality, protection mechanisms to prevent attacks, and access control mechanisms to permit only authorized access to your personal data. We also provide training on security and privacy protection for employees to raise their awareness of personal data protection. Huawei is committed to protecting your personal data; however, please note that no security measure is perfect. In case of information leakages, we will take all measures required by applicable laws and regulations to mitigate or eliminate any negative impact.
We will retain your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes stated in this Policy, unless otherwise extending the retention period is required or permitted by law. The data storage period may vary with scenario, product, and service. The standards Huawei uses to determine the retention period are as follows: the time required to retain personal data to fulfill business purposes, including providing products and services; maintaining corresponding transaction and business records; controlling and improving the performance and quality of products and services; ensuring the security of systems, products, and services; handling possible customer queries or complaints and locating problems; whether the customer agrees to a longer retention period; and whether the laws, contracts, and other equivalencies have special requirements for data retention; etc. We will maintain your registration information as long as your account is necessary for service provision. You can choose to deregister your account. After you deregister your account, we will stop providing you with products and services through your deregistered account and delete your relevant personal data registered for the Summit, provided that deletion is not otherwise stipulated by special legal requirements.
To ensure a positive Exhibition and Summit experience, you may receive content or web links from third parties other than Huawei ("third parties"). We may use third parties to provide related service to you on behalf of Huawei. To enable the third parties to provide such service, we may share some of your personal information with them for legitimate, necessary, specific, and explicit purpose. In addition, we will sign a strict non-disclosure agreement with third parties, requiring them to keep your personal information strictly confidential in accordance with our instructions, this Statement, and any other non-disclosure agreements, and prohibiting them from using your personal information for any other purpose.
The Exhibition and the Summit will be held in Vienna and be broadcasted on Huawei's official website, and the personal data you submit to Huawei will be stored in Germany, Singapore or China. Data protection laws in these countries may be different from those of your country. In such circumstances, Huawei will take measures to ensure that data is processed as required by this Statement and applicable laws, which includes when transferring the data subject's personal data from the EU to a country or region which has not been acknowledged by the European Commission as having an adequate level of data protection, we may use a variety of legal mechanisms, such as signing standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission, obtaining the consent to the cross-border transfer of a data subject in the EU, or implementing security measures like anonymizing personal data before cross-border data transfer. You can click here to obtain a copy of the EU’s standard contractual clauses.
Huawei reserves the right to update or change this Statement at any time. We will release the latest Privacy Statement on this page for any changes. If major changes are made to the Privacy Statement, we may notify you through different channels, for example, posting a notice on our website or sending you direct notification. You are welcome to read this Statement to understand the details at any time.
If you have any privacy complaints or issues, and wan to contact Huawei Data Protection Officer (DPO), please click here . Where your personal data is processed by Huawei in accordance with this Statement, the Huawei entity that responds to your request, contacts you, provides you with products or services, or has signed or is about to sign a contract with you is the controller of the related personal data. You can click here to obtain the contacts of Huawei entities.
Last updated: May 2022