Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, kliknij tutaj:
Huawei OptiXstar EG8145X6
Huawei OptiXstar EG8145X6 is an intelligent Wi-Fi 6 routing-type Optical Network Terminal (ONT) that uses Gigabit Passive Optical Network (GPON) technology to offer ultra-broadband access, high performance, and wide coverage for users. With high forwarding performance — ensuring an exceptional experience for voice, data, and High Definition (HD) video services — as well as future-oriented service support capabilities and visualized network management, OptiXstar EG8145X6 helps enterprises construct powerful all-optical access solutions.
The device features four GE ports, one POTS port, and one USB port, and 2.4G and 5G Wi-Fi connectivity.
Visualized home network management.
User-defined bandwidth allocation.
Wi-Fi optimization and roaming.
Wireless Operations and Maintenance (O&M).
Intelligent identification and anti-interference.
Wi-Fi shutdown scheduling.
Smart Wi-Fi sharing: Portal/802.1X authentication and SoftGRE-based sharing.
IPTV video quality diagnosis.
Rogue ONT detection and self-regulation.
Call emulation, circuit test, and loop-line test.
PPPoE/DHCP simulation testing.
|Parameters||Huawei OptiXstar EG8145X6|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||35 x 195 x 125 mm (without external antenna and pads)|
|Weight (Without Power Adapter)
||Approximately 372 g|
|Operating Humidity||5–95% RH (non-condensing)|
|Power Adapter Input||100–240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|System Power Supply||11–14 V DC, 1.5 A|
|UNI||4 x GE, 1 x POTS, 1 x USB 2.0, 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi 6
|GPON Port||• Class B+
• Receiver sensitivity: –27 dBm to –29 dB
• Overload optical power: –8 dBm
• Wavelengths: US 1310 nm, DS 1490 nm
• Wavelength Blocking Filter (WBF) of G.984.5
• Flexible mapping between the GEM port and TCONT
• GPON: consistent with the SN or password authentication defined in G.984.3
• Bi-directional FEC
• SR-DBA and NSR-DBA
• Type B (single-homing and dual-homing)
|Ethernet Electrical Port||• Ethernet port-based VLAN tags and tag removal
• 1:1 VLAN, N:1 VLAN, or VLAN transparent transmission
• QinQ VLAN
• Limit on the number of learned MAC addresses
• MAC address learning
• Auto port speeds (10/100/1000 Mbit/s)
|POTS Port||• Maximum REN: 4
• G.711A/μ, G.729a/b, and G.722 encoding/decoding
• T.30/T.38/G.711 fax mode
• Emergency calls (with the SIP protocol)
|WLAN||• IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ax (2.4G)
• IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac/ax (5G)
• 2 x 2 MIMO (2.4G)
• 2 x 2 MIMO (5G)
• Antenna gain: 5 dBi
• WMM/Multiple SSIDs/WPS
• 2.4G and 5G concurrency
• Air interface rate: 574 Mbit/s (2.4G), 2.402 Gbit/s (5G)
• Band steering
• DL OFDMA
• DL MU-MIMO
• 1024 QAM
• 160 MHz frequency bandwidth
|USB Port||• USB 2.0
• FTP-based network storage
• File/Print sharing based on SAMBA
• DLNA function
|Power Saving||COC V7|