Produkte, Lösungen und Services für Unternehmen
[Singapore, June 23, 2020] Huawei hosted its annual Singapore Ecosystem Summit online today. Themed "Stay Together, Win Together", the conference included 8 colleges and more than 500 ICT partners from various industries, such as government, finance, transportation, education, healthcare, ISP, and energy, with more than 1,000 participants in attendance. At the conference, Nicholas Ma, CEO of Huawei International, announced the establishment of Huawei’s AI Academy, centered on training ICT professionals and talent development in line with Singapore's Smart Nation strategy. The AI Academy is supported by Huawei’s collaboration with industry players and colleges to build the ICT talent ecosystem.
During the event, Huawei invited IDC and its partners to share their insights on the ICT industry, and announced its latest ecosystem policies and incentives. A total of 33 ecosystem partners, including VSTECS, Innovix Distribution Pte Ltd, NCS Pte Ltd, ST Engineering Electronics Ltd, GSafely Technology Pte Ltd, Certis Technology Pte Ltd, Orange Business Services, ROOTS Communication Pte Ltd, ACME Associates Pte Ltd, and Temasek Polytechnic, were awarded the Huawei Annual Excellent Partner Award. Huawei will continue to work with its partners to accelerate industry transformation and Singapore's Smart Nation development.
Despite facing a challenging year in 2019, Huawei Singapore emerged with a 20% increase in revenue, 68% increase in business partner certification, and 45% increase in newly-acquired customers, thanks to the support and help of its business partners. In 2020, the COVID-19 developed into a global pandemic, severely impacting lives and the global economy.
Over the past few months, Huawei and its ecosystem partners have supported each other to respond to the challenges that arose from the pandemic, and achieved growth despite the external turbulence. As the pandemic spread across the world, there was rapid development in digital applications, such as videoconferencing, distance education, remote healthcare, and automated services. Digital transformation became a key driving force for economic and social recovery from the pandemic.
Gerald Wang, Analyst Director of the Asia-Pacific Government Department of IDC, shared five long-term trends of economic recovery and enterprise survival under the impact of COVID-19, namely Digital Support and Skill improvement; Remote Office, Healthcare and Education; Automatic services; Trust analysis and Blockchain; and System value measurement based on application results.
Mr. Wang believes that the pandemic has revealed the advantages of the digital world, and shown the world how powerful and potential digital technology can be. Digital transformation has become inevitable, and ICT practitioners should expand the scope of digital services and achieve joint growth through effective collaboration.
Aaron Wang, Managing Director of Huawei Singapore Enterprise Business Group said that Huawei's strategy for the Singapore enterprise market is to focus on ICT, leveraging AI to enable the connectivity and computing domains. Huawei will adhere to a 100% Indirect sales strategy, allowing channel partners to enjoy more profits, and build an open ecosystem, develop Huawei's digital platform, and become a leading ICT provider in the Asia Pacific region across various industries, such as Government, Education, Healthcare, Finance, Transportation, and ISP.
Where others see difficulties, Huawei sees opportunities, and will continue to increase its investments. Huawei estimates an over 40% revenue increase in the enterprise market in 2020.
In terms of talent development, Huawei established the online ICT academy which allows customers and partners to obtain engineer certificates online, and train more capable technicians for the industry.
In terms of services, Huawei continues to improve engineers' capabilities in integrated delivery and high-end services. Through seamless cooperation with its partners, Huawei offers proactive services, such as regular network inspection, to ensure optimal network performance and security, improving customer experience in support services.
Ivan Low, Vice President of Huawei Channel Development, Singapore, introduced Huawei's 2020 Channel policies and announced Huawei latest Ideahub Solution, the latest Enterprise solution for remote office collaboration solution. He also shared the latest promotion program for the business partners on the Ideahub solution.
In 2020, Huawei will maintain the stability of its global partner policies and focus its efforts on four major fields: Partner profitability, Policy simplification, Partner capability enhancement, and Ecosystem development.
Huawei is committed to working with its ecosystem partners to achieve win-win partnership. To achieve this goal, Huawei will open up its ICT, Marketing, Training, and Service platforms to its partners, and develop solution innovation and Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy for faster solution release and mutually beneficial cooperation.
At the ecosystem conference, Huawei introduced its business strategy for 2020, as well as this year's latest ICT products and solutions that will help customers build leading ICT infrastructure and improve digital capabilities.
Huawei's Focus Products and Solutions for 2020:
• Four key products: Wi-Fi 6,Ocean Dorado all-flash storage,OptiXtrans DC908 transmission, and Lithium-ion battery UPS.
• Two comprehensive solutions: Smart Campus and Intelligent Computing.
• HUAWEI CLOUD: HUAWEI CLOUD has expanded its Data Center Coverage around the world. It will continue to reinforce its local support, and its ecosystem is undergoing fast expansion. HUAWEI CLOUD works with Sage to provide ERP cloud services, enabling rapid digital transformation of small- and medium-sized enterprises. HUAWEI CLOUD cooperates with Ulearning to provide online education services, enabling online learning and exams for enterprises.
• Huawei IdeaHub: This intelligent terminal integrates multi-screen interaction, intelligent electronic whiteboard, remote bidirectional collaboration, professional videoconferencing, and many apps. It is applicable to various conferencing and presentation scenarios.
• Huawei 2020 FlashOnly+ plan: This allows customers to purchase SSDs at the price of HDDs (same capacity).
• Scenario-based Wi-Fi 6 solution: Developed based on Wi-Fi 6 and IoT technologies, the intelligent location solution integrates with the ultra-wideband (UWB) solution (also powered by Huawei Wi-Fi 6) to provide precision location services with verified accuracy of 0.1 meter. To meet the hospitals' IoT service requirements, Huawei Wi-Fi 6 APs, supported by IoT protocols, leverage innovative technologies and design, such as SmartRadio and Smart Antenna, to implement stable and reliable connections.
• AI solutions: Oriented to all "Device, Edge, and Cloud" scenarios, Huawei AI covers the entire AI inference and training process, leading the development of the AI industry. Huawei's Atlas edge solution extends the potential and application of technologies. HUAWEI CLOUD and Ascend enable joint innovation of Huawei and partners, assisting intelligent transformation of various industries.
The development of 5G, AI, and cloud is ushering in a new era of the intelligent world.
Huawei hopes to work with partners to seize development opportunities. It hopes to provide customers with better products and services through its mutually beneficial cooperation in development, integrated verification, sales, and talent cultivation.
Up to date, more than 700 cities around the world and 228 of the Fortune Global 500 companies (including 58 of the top 100) have chosen Huawei as their digital transformation partner.