Yardıma ihtiyacınız varsa, lütfen buraya tıklayın:
As industries upgrade and converge, the financial services sector is itself undergoing transformation — with operations moving to the cloud — powered by an ecosystem of connected devices, constructed for all scenarios. In this environment, three strategic initiatives from Huawei aim to transform financial institutions into fully-equipped, digital ecosystem-based enterprises.
• Encouraging institutions to fully embrace cloud-native strategies, innovative technologies provide optimal infrastructure to accelerate digital and intelligent convergence, creating a truly agile platform.
• Deepening digitalization across all industry scenarios enhances the safe and secure transfer of data, unlocking the potential value of big data and advancing financial inclusion.
• Aggregating different Software as a Service (SaaS) products helps to build an open ecosystem for all scenarios, unlocking scenario-based financial services.
• We converge diverse channels and use AI and intelligent sensing to deliver the optimal user experience. • Everything is connected. We synergize devices, edges, pipes, and clouds. We connect people, things, places, and intelligence. • Financial services are available anytime, anywhere.
• Our architecture integrates data and AI, enabling data-driven services. AI facilitates sensing, perception, and decision-making. • Customers access everything as a service, combining models that suit their unique needs. • Digital is at the core, making services agile.
We have a view or a mission to be Africa's most valued digital platform for financial services, which then means we are seeking to move to not just identify ourselves as a bank but actually identify ourselves as a marketplace upon which financial services are offered, upon which customers can then find innovations that impact positively their daily life. So that also was a primary motivation for the investment we made with HUAWEI and the continued collaboration with them.
“The results showed that the 'Access Point (AP) first, terminals following' strategy is effective. The new AP can improve the online user experience, and also has the ability to manage a high number of concurrent customers, avoiding network saturation during peak periods.”
As social distancing measures were implemented globally in 2020, every banking Information Technology (IT) department had to prioritize remote working for staff. But those same under pressure departments also had to ensure systems could handle massive online and mobile customer demand. See how this bank coped.
Huawei is proud to be awarded the Most Valued Technology Partner of the Year 2020 by DBS Bank. Our team has been working closely to meet the bank's evolving requirements and drive digital transformation, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic.
“ Huawei’s OceanStor All-Flash Acceleration Solution effectively improves Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) system performance as well as the internal Office Automation (OA) experience. After multiple rounds of vetting and testing, we believe that Huawei's flash products are much more superior to peer products. Additionally, Huawei provides comprehensive training, eliminating our concerns over use habits. That’s why we ultimately chose Huawei products.”
“ Through joint innovation with Huawei, China Merchants Bank (CMB) aims to build cutting-edge distributed database products that give a competitive edge for banking services, drive CMB’s digital transformation, and help CMB become a Financial Technology (FinTech) bank.”
CEO of Global Digital Finance Team, Huawei
In today's uncertain world then, New scenarios and business models require new capabilities and faster upgrades in the finance sector. To support the necessary upgrades in the finance industry, Huawei will focus on three strategic initiatives.
Chen Kun Te
Chief Digital Transformation Officer, Financial Services Business, Huawei Enterprise BG
With such a clear development trend, we can find an easy path to achieve digital transformation. The financial industry needs to further accelerate digital transformation to adapt to the changing customer needs and emerging business models.
Chan Chin Man Clinton
Senior Solution Expert of the Global Financial Services Business Unit, Huawei Enterprise Business Group
With Financial Technology (FinTech) growing rapidly as a sector, digital banking — any banking services delivered through digital channels, whether provided by traditional banks or independent virtual banks — is on the rise.