Yardıma ihtiyacınız varsa, lütfen buraya tıklayın:
Huawei OptiXstar EG8147X6
Huawei OptiXstar EG8147X6 is an intelligent Wi-Fi 6 routing-type Optical Network Terminal (ONT) that uses Gigabit Passive Optical Network (GPON) technology to offer ultra-broadband access, high performance, and wide coverage for users. With high forwarding performance ensuring a high-quality experience for voice, data, and High Definition (HD) video services — along with future-oriented service support capabilities — OptiXstar EG8147X6 helps enterprises construct powerful all-optical access solutions.
The device features four GE ports, one POTS port, one CATV port, and one USB port, plus 2.4G and 5G Wi-Fi connectivity.
IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ax (2.4G).
IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac/ax (5G).
2 x 2 MIMO (2.4G and 5G).
Antenna gain: 5 dBi.
Air interface rate: 574 Mbit/s (2.4G), 2.402 Gbit/s (5G).
Wi-Fi shutdown scheduling.
Smart Wi-Fi sharing: Portal/802.1X authentication and SoftGRE-based sharing.
IPTV video quality diagnosis.
Rogue ONT detection and self-regulation.
Call emulation, circuit test, and loop-line test.
PPPoE/DHCP simulation testing.
|Parameters||Huawei OptiXstar EG8147X6|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||35 x 220 x 145 mm|
|Weight (Without Power Adapter)
||< 600 g|
|Operating Humidity||5–95% RH (non-condensing)|
|System Power Supply||11–14 V DC, 1.5 A|
|Power Adapter Input||100–240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Maximum Power Consumption*||18W|
|UNI||4 x GE, 1 x POTS, 1 x CATV, 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi 6, 1 x USB
|GPON Port||• Port type: SC/APC
• Class B+
• Receiver sensitivity: –27 dBm to –29 dBm
• Overload optical power: –8 dBm
• Wavelengths: US 1310 nm, DS 1490 nm
• Wavelength Blocking Filter (WBF) of G.984.5
• Flexible mapping between the GEM port and TCONT
• GPON: consistent with the SN or password authentication defined in G.984.3
• Bi-directional FEC
• SR-DBA and NSR-DBA
|Ethernet Electrical Port||• Ethernet port-based VLAN tags and tag removal
• 1:1 VLAN, N:1 VLAN, or VLAN transparent transmission
• QinQ VLAN
• Limit on the number of learned MAC addresses
• MAC address learning
• Auto port speeds (10/100/1000 Mbit/s)
|WLAN||• IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ax (2.4G)
• IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac/ax (5G)
• 2 x 2 MIMO (2.4G)
• 2 x 2 MIMO (5G)
• Antenna gain: 5 dBi
• WMM/Multiple SSIDs/WPS
• 2.4G and 5G concurrency
• Air interface rate: 574 Mbit/s (2.4G), 2.402 Gbit/s (5G)
• Band steering
• DL OFDMA
• DL MU-MIMO
• 1024 QAM
• 160 MHz frequency bandwidth
|POTS Port||• Maximum REN: 4
• G.711A/μ, G.729a/b, and G.722 encoding/decoding
• T.30/T.38/G.711 fax mode
• Emergency calls (with the SIP protocol)
|CATV Port||• Frequency Range 54–1000 MHz
• Output resistance 75 ohms
• Received average optical power: –8 dBm to +2 dBm
• RF output power: ≥ 17 dBmV/Ch (With RF source analog channel power input = 20 dBmV/ch, and 40 analog/63 digital channels [4.3% OMI analog, 2.15 % digital])
|USB Port||• USB 2.0
• FTP-based network storage
• File/Print sharing based on SAMBA
• DLNA function