Huawei OptiXaccess EA5801E-GP04
The Huawei OptiXaccess EA5801E-GP04 provides GPON access, and supports FTTH,FTTO and FTTM solutions. It carries all services over one fiber network, simplifying network architecture and reducing OPEX.
The lightweight OLT weighs less than 5 kg and occupies 1 U installation space. It can be flexibly adapted to various scenarios.
Supports dual AC or DC power supplies, providing flexible power supply and high reliability.
The matching small outdoor cabinet can be installed on a pole, tower, or wall, facilitating installation and reducing engineering costs.
|Parameters||Huawei OptiXaccess EA5801E-GP04|
|Dimensions (W x D x H) (mm)||Excluding mounting ears: 442 x 220 x 43.6
Including IEC mounting ears: 482.6 x 220 x 43.6
Including ETSI mounting ears: 535 x 220 x 43.6
|Maximum fully-loaded weight (DC)||5kg|
|Power supply mode||AC power supply (dual backup)|
|Working voltage range||AC power supply: 100–240 V
|Rated voltage||AC power supply: 110 V/220 V|
|Maximum input current||AC power supply: 2.5 A
|Ambient temperature||–40°C to +65°C
The device can start up at a lowest temperature of –25°C.
The +65°C temperature refers to the highest temperature measured at the air intake vent of a service subrack.
|Ambient humidity||5%–95% RH|
|Atmospheric pressure||70–106 kPa|
|Altitude||< 4000 m. The air density varies with the altitude and will affect the heat dissipation of a device. Therefore, the working environment temperature of the device varies with the altitude.|
|System switching capacity||95 Gbit/s|
|IPv4 routing table||8192|
|IPv6 routing table||4096|
|Bit error rate (BER) in full load||A BER smaller than 10 e-10 for a port that transmits data in full load|
|10GE/GE upstream ports||4|
|Service ports||4 GPON|
|Power consumption||AC power supply:
• Static Power Consumption: 47 W
• Typical Power Consumption: 58 W
• Maximum Power Consumption: 100 W
The power consumption of a product is tested in the following conditions:
• Static power consumption: 25°C, no optical module in optical ports, and no service.
• Typical power consumption: 25°C, 4 x 10GE(10kM) upstream ports, 4 x GPON(CLASS C+) ports on the user side, full services, and maximum traffic.
• Maximum power consumption: 65°C, 4 x 10GE(10kM) upstream ports, 4 x GPON(CLASS C+) ports on the user side, full services, and maximum traffic.