Fully Converged Architecture
• The platform adopts Multipoint Control Unit (MCU) architecture for administrative conferences and consultations, supporting continuous presence across all sites, also providing stable and reliable video, centralized management and control, and bandwidth.
• Switch Fabric Unit (SFU) architecture enables mobile access for personal conferences and multi-party collaboration, providing more ports for flexible access of extensive endpoints.
• Deployment is cloud-based and elastic, featuring simplified O&M, flexible capacity expansion, and dynamic resource allocation.
• With multi-architecture computing, such as Arm and x86, the platform quickly adapts to diverse hardware platforms.
• Thanks to pre-installation and integration, the all-in-one deployment is incredibly easy to configure.
Powered by Intelligence
• Name tags are constantly displayed and sign-in is automatic, improving pre-meeting efficiency.
• Captions can be generated in real-time to ensure there are no misunderstandings during meetings.
• Reviewing meeting content has never been easier, with role-based minutes recorded automatically.
• Carrier-class reliability meets the requirements of various industries.
• The layered architecture ensures smooth End-to-End (E2E) switchover without interruption from calls.
• The software and hardware platform are extremely reliable, offering signaling and media End to End (E2E) encryption, enhancing security assurance.