If you need help, please click here:
With demand for digitalization in the healthcare industry growing stronger and stronger, simplified, reliable, and secure connectivity is no longer optional — it's imperative. And while that might seem easier said than done, Huawei products and solutions are an efficient way to get your network infrastructure to where it needs to be.
• Unified infrastructure centralizes management for wired and wireless networks, plus a Software-Defined Wide-Area Network (SD-WAN), for every healthcare application.
• Zero trust security ensures that all medical devices, users, and things are profiled and assigned optimal network access.
• Huawei's intelligent network analysis platform based on big data — CampusInsight — network automation calibration.
• Supporting fully mobile ward rounds and making mobile nursing a reality
• Uninterrupted services for medical devices, even during roaming
• Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS) imaging: real-time backhaul and download of ultra-large images
• High bandwidth and fully wireless signal coverage
• Supporting diverse medical Internet of Things (IoT) devices
• Wi-Fi network convergence, multi-network integration, and unified management and Operations and Maintenance (O&M)
In this always-on, 24/7, digital world, speed counts. And time — network deployment time — matters. Because the world won't wait.
It's time to build up your unified digital healthcare network: order from a range of switches and Access Points (APs), before 30 September 2022, and this vital infrastructure will be delivered to your door within two weeks. Why wait? Take advantage of the promotion today.
Available in: Andorra, Belgium, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Republic of Ireland, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Switzerland, and Vatican City State.
Terms and conditions: Delivery time is subject to availability in the EU warehouse. Please contact Huawei or one of our partners to find out more.
• CloudEngine S5735-L8P4S-A1: 8 x 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet Interface, 4 x GE SFP, PoE+, AC
• CloudEngine S5735-L24P4X-A1: 24 x 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet Interface, 4 x 10 GE SFP+, PoE+, AC
• CloudEngine S5735-L24P4S-A1: 24 x 10/100/1000BASE-T ports, 4 x GE SFP ports, PoE+, AC
• CloudEngine S5735-L24T4X-A1: 24 x 10/100/1000BASE-T ports, 4 x 10GE SFP+ ports, AC
• CloudEngine S5735-L48P4X-A1: 48 x 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet Interface, 4 x 10 GE SFP+, PoE+, AC
• Super Virtual Fabric (SVF) achieves plug-and-play of devices
• Intelligent port dormancy and fan speed adjustment maximize energy savings
• Fast/Perpetual PoE delivers reliable power supply and access for PDs
• Aggregate numerous IoT Independent Software Vendors (ISVs)
• A one-stop solution for a wide range of IoT applications
• Grow the medical IoT industry ecosystem
• Wi-Fi 6 ultra-broadband access, wireless intranet, wireless extranet, and IoT integration, reducing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by 50%
• Cloud-based pre-configuration, template-based cloning, barcode scanning deployment, and plug-and-play, reducing Operating Expenditure (OPEX) by 70%
• Multi-source integration: IoT APs serve as data buses, and multiple protocols — such as Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth, Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), and Zigbee — are converged
• IoT terminal and network two-way authentication, End to End (E2E) data encryption, and intelligent cloud-network security collaboration
IoT-Equipped Hospitals Broaden Management Capabilities
A converged IoT and Wi-Fi network enables IoT applications to implement fine-tuned management of people, things, and processes.
Hospital informatization and intelligence is boosted through IoT applications such as infusion monitoring, kidnapping prevention, human resources management, and vital sign monitoring.
Mobile Healthcare Enhances Work Efficiency
Fully wireless, uninterrupted networking and intelligent roaming deliver a better mobile healthcare experience, allowing ward rounds and prescriptions to go mobile and paperless, enhancing overall work efficiency.
Smart Hospitals Improve the Patient Experience
In-hospital navigation apps increase convenience for patients and visitors.
The smart ward system improves the patient experience.
Network Convergence Reduces Construction Costs
Converged wireless, IoT, and navigation/positioning networks reduce construction costs and simplify O&M.
Compatible with IoT devices from multiple vendors, supporting long-term evolution.
Confectionery Company Roshen's Recipe for Efficient Wireless Warehouse OperationsA Huawei Wireless Network Solution helped Roshen transform its warehouse and go wireless. While employees can now work anywhere and stay online, the company's storage and delivery systems have also been significantly enhanced.
Riviera House: A Hotel Offering a Five Star Luxury Wireless ServiceAfter deploying a Huawei Wireless Campus Network Solution, this hotel delivers a seamless, reliable Wi-Fi experience to every guest and member of staff, even with multiple devices concurrently connected.
German Furniture Company Songmics Digitalizes Its WarehouseAn AirEngine Wi-Fi 6 Solution covers more than 20,000 square meters of warehouse space, ensuring uninterrupted operations and providing wider options for asset management, ultimately supporting business growth.