If you need help, please click here:
With global uncertainty bringing unprecedented change, K–12 education must evolve — fast. Here, a robust network helps schools and other educational institutions to agilely adapt, enriching the experience for educators and students alike. Smart classrooms become a new norm, with Huawei CloudCampus for Education delivering multi-modal learning — from anywhere — for every student. This is a flexible, agile, and secure, cloud-based solution that offers a range of key benefits.
• Secure and reliable connections across all facilities, local and remote, guaranteeing uninterrupted education.
• Full protection of student and teacher information, with data encryption, logging, and event backtracking, meeting education-specific compliance requirements.
• Richer, more personalized, and more engaging experiences for students and teachers.
In this always-on, 24/7, digital world, speed counts. And time — network deployment time — matters. Because the world won't wait.
It's time to build up your unified digital education network: order from a range of switches or Access Points (APs), before September 30, 2022, and this vital infrastructure will be delivered to your door within two weeks. Why wait? Take advantage of the promotion today.
Available in: Andorra, Belgium, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Republic of Ireland, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Switzerland, and Vatican City State.
Terms and conditions: Delivery time is subject to availability in the EU warehouse. Please contact Huawei or one of our partners to find out more.
• CloudEngine S5735-L8P4S-A1: 8 x 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet Interface, 4 x GE SFP, PoE+, AC
• CloudEngine S5735-L24P4X-A1: 24 x 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet Interface, 4 x 10 GE SFP+, PoE+, AC
• CloudEngine S5735-L24P4S-A1: 24 x 10/100/1000BASE-T ports, 4 x GE SFP ports, PoE+, AC
• CloudEngine S5735-L24T4X-A1: 24 x 10/100/1000BASE-T ports, 4 x 10GE SFP+ ports, AC
• CloudEngine S5735-L48P4X-A1: 48 x 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet Interface, 4 x 10 GE SFP+, PoE+, AC
• Super Virtual Fabric (SVF) achieves plug-and-play of devices
• Intelligent port dormancy and fan speed adjustment maximize energy savings
• Fast/Perpetual PoE delivers reliable power supply and access for PDs
• An all wireless campus with seamless access
• Exclusive 3D network planning that guides deployment to achieve full coverage
• Exclusive smart roaming enables seamless switching during roaming
• An integrated network that drives system convergence
• One network for Office Automation (OA), cards, and security, reducing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by 50%
• Mobile office functionality with unified authentication and billing, with consistent permission from everywhere
• Full automation, improving deployment and maintenance efficiency
• Cloud management, enabling automatic physical network configuration and policy distribution with only one key
• From passive to active maintenance, troubleshooting within minutes, reducing complaints by 90%
All Wireless Campus
Access anytime, anywhere
Uniform experiences across devices
Fully Connected Network
A fully connected network across campuses, disciplines, and business settings
One-stop network management
Fully Automated Management
Network automation, with on-demand online resources
Intelligent maintenance improves the overall user experience
Confectionery Company Roshen's Recipe for Efficient Wireless Warehouse OperationsA Huawei Wireless Network Solution helped Roshen transform its warehouse and go wireless. While employees can now work anywhere and stay online, the company's storage and delivery systems have also been significantly enhanced.
Riviera House: A Hotel Offering a Five Star Luxury Wireless ServiceAfter deploying a Huawei Wireless Campus Network Solution, this hotel delivers a seamless, reliable Wi-Fi experience to every guest and member of staff, even with multiple devices concurrently connected.
German Furniture Company Songmics Digitalizes Its WarehouseAn AirEngine Wi-Fi 6 Solution covers more than 20,000 square meters of warehouse space, ensuring uninterrupted operations and providing wider options for asset management, ultimately supporting business growth.