If you need help, please click here:
Зв'язатися з нами
To address a wide range of problems — from closed Wide Area Network (WAN) architecture, difficulties assuring the service experience, slow service deployment, and complex Operations and Maintenance (O&M) — Huawei's Gas Station Interconnection Solution brings together a range of innovations, including 5G (alongside 4G and 3G) and Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) technology. The end result rolls-out on-demand interconnection between branches, between branches and data centers, and between branches and the cloud. Application-level intelligent traffic steering and acceleration plus intelligent O&M all reshape and improve the full-process service experience of gas station WAN interconnection.
• Dynamic adjustment of wired/5G hybrid networks, hybrid use of multiple links, and low-cost broadband traffic offloading, all boost network bandwidth by 100%.
• Private line costs are slashed by 75%.
• The solution delivers Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP ) with centralized O&M.
• A service-centric approach with all, network-wide traffic visualized.
• Key services are guaranteed: isolated services are secure and controllable.
• In-depth application identification, for differentiated and customized services, delivering reliable and secure gas station interconnection
Huawei's enterprise-class AR series are designed for the cloud era. They provide three times the industry's average forwarding performance with 5G ultra-broadband uplink. The routers integrate SD-WAN, cloud management, VPN, MPLS, security, and voice functions, helping gas station customers easily cope with uplink traffic surge and future service diversification.
With unique antenna and algorithm technologies, Huawei AirEngine Wi-Fi 6 series products build a Wi-Fi 6 network with zero blind spots, zero waiting times, and zero packet loss during roaming for gas stations, helping the oil and gas industry move toward all-wireless access era.
iMaster NCE-WAN is an autonomous driving network management and control system developed by Huawei for enterprise branch networks. It uses technologies such as EVPN to achieve network virtualization, policy centralization, and cloud-based management. This delivers cloud-based private line management services for gas station interconnection, effectively accelerating service cloudification and digital transformation.
Якщо ви вже є партнером компанії, натисніть тут, щоб отримати більше маркетингових ресурсів.
Натисніть тут, щоби перейти на сторінку партнерських організацій для перевірки стану запиту, управління замовленнями, отримання підтримки або додаткової інформації про партнерів компанії Huawei.