National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine
Internet Service Providers
Multi-Tenant Data Center | Managed Service Providers
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Digital Urban Rail
Enterprise Data Center
Server - Intelligent Computing
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Nine Steps to Response to the Pandemic Using Technology
Tackling the Emergency Together
Ubiquitous Connectivity Makes Digital Transformation Possible
Economical and Powerful AI Computing
Horizon Digital Platform
Connecting the Physical and Digital Worlds to Help Customers Achieve Successful Digital Transformation
253 Fortune Global 500 Companies Choose Huawei as Digital Transformation Partner
Secure And Resilient Solutions
Buy from Huawei
If you want to get more information about your project, you can submit your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Become a Partner
Resources and Support
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei ICT Academy
Huawei ICT Competition
Enterprise Training Service
Distributed Base Stations enable radio access for small to large eLTE wireless private networks that provide services such as video surveillance, data acquisition, and data transmission. The base stations’ modular platform consists of a Base Band Unit (BBU3900) and Remote Radio Unit (RRU). Both components feature flexible installation, easy site deployment, low power consumption, and low TCO.
• 3 MHz (Supported only by 400M eRRU3255)
• 5 MHz
• 10 MHz
• 15 MHz (Supported only by 1.8G eRRU3232, and 1.4G eRRU3253, eRRU3253b, and eRRU3278)
• 20 MHz
• 5 MHz
• 10 MHz
• 20 MHz
|• 5 MHz/10 MHz/15 MHz/20 MHz|
|Maximum number of cells supported by an DBS3900||18
• 8T8R (supported only by the LBBPd4)/4T4R/2T2R/1T1R: 20 MHz cell bandwidth
• 4T4R/2T2R/1T1R: 15 MHz cell bandwidth
• 8T8R (supported only by the LBBPd4)/4T4R/2T2R/1T1R: 10 MHz cell bandwidth
• 4T4R/2T2R/1T1R: 5 MHz cell bandwidth
• 4T4R/2T2R/1T1R: 3 MHz cell bandwidth
• 4T4R/2T2R: 20 MHz cell bandwidth
• 4T4R/2T2R: 10 MHz cell bandwidth
• 4T4R/2T2R: 5 MHz cell bandwidth
• When the UMPTb2 board is used, 36 cells (2T2R/2T4R/4T4R, 20 MHz) are supported.
• When the UMPTe2 board is used, 72 cells (2T2R/2T4R/4T4R, 20 MHz) are supported.
|Maximum throughput per DBS3900||
• Downlink data rate at the MAC layer: 450 Mbit/s, Uplink data rate at the MAC layer: 300 Mbit/s.(LMPT)
• Sum of uplink and downlink data rates at the MAC layer: 1.5 Gbit/s(UMPTb2, no limit on the assignment of downlink and uplink data)
• When the UMPTb2 board is used, the sum of uplink and downlink data rates at the MAC layer is 1.5 Gbit/s.
• When the UMPTe2 board is used, the sum of uplink and downlink data rates at the MAC layer is 10 Gbit/s.
|Maximum number of UEs in RRC-connected mode per DBS3900||
• LMPT: 4800
• UMPTb2: 9600
• When the UMPTb2 board is used, up to 10800 UEs are supported.
• When the UMPTe2 board is used, up to 14400 UEs are supported.
|View Full Specs||eLTE5.0 DBS3900 Product Overview (B-TrunC)||eLTE5.0 DBS3900 Product Description (3GPP)|