If you need help, please click here:
Huawei OptiXstar EG8010Hv6
An integral part of Huawei's all-optical access solution, OptiXstar EG8010Hv6 is a bridging-type Optical Network Terminal (ONT) that uses Gigabit Passive Optical Network (GPON) technology to offer ultra-broadband access. With high forwarding performance guaranteeing the experience of data and High Definition (HD) video services — plus future-oriented service support capabilities — OptiXstar EG8010HV6 helps enterprise construct cutting-edge terminal solutions.The device features one GE port.
Auto-adaptive GE port: 10 Mbit/s, 100 Mbit/s, or 1 Gbit/s.
IGMP v2/v3 snooping.
MLD v1/v2 snooping.
VLAN tag translation, transparent transmission, and removal for downstream multicast packets.
IGMP/MLD protocol packet rate limitation.
Variable-length OMCI messages.
Rogue ONT detection and self-regulation.
PPPoE/DHCP simulation testing.
|Parameters||Huawei OptiXstar EG8010Hv6|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||26 x 69 x 83 mm|
|Weight||Approximately 72 g|
|Operating Humidity||5–95% RH (non-condensing)|
|Power Adapter Input||100–240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|System Power Supply||11–14 V DC, 1 A|
|UNI||1 x GE|
|Maximum Power Consumption*||2.5 W|
|Maximum PoE Output Power||NA|
|GPON Port||• SC/APC
• Class B+
• Receiver sensitivity: –27 dBm to –29 dBm
• Wavelengths: US 1310 nm, DS 1490 nm
• Wavelength Blocking Filter (WBF)
• Flexible mapping between the GEM port and TCONT
• GPON: consistent with the SN or password authentication defined in G.984.3
• Bi-directional FEC
• SR-DBA and NSR-DBA
|Ethernet Electrical Port||• Ethernet port-based VLAN tags and tag removal
• 1:1 VLAN, N:1 VLAN, or VLAN transparent transmission
• QinQ VLAN
• Limit on the number of learned MAC addresses
• MAC address learning
• Transparent transmission of IPv6 packets at Layer 2