If you need help, please click here:
Huawei OptiXstar P815E-G-L1
Huawei OptiXstar P815E-G-L1 is an Optical Network Unit (ONU) designed for enterprise campus, video backhaul, and a wide range of other applications. As such, it offers 24 x GE ports with Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Power over Ethernet plus (PoE+) capabilities, providing high-quality data and High Definition (HD) video services.
With Gigabit Passive Optical Network (GPON) uplink and downlink bandwidth in symmetric mode, services from multiple cameras can run concurrently, matching the needs of areas with dense 4K camera deployment.
Devices can be deployed indoors and outdoors, with plug-and-play capabilities to match service applications in any environment.
Featuring GPON Type B protection, zero service interruptions, and 24 x 7 online services, ensuring high levels of security and reliability.
|Parameters||Huawei OptiXstar P815E-G-L1|
|Dimensions (H x W x D) (without pads)||43.6 x 442 x 220 mm (without mounting brackets)
43.6 x 482 x 220 mm (with mounting brackets)
|Weight||Approximately 3.3 kg (with mounting brackets)|
|Operating Temperature||–40°C to +55°C|
|Operating Humidity||5–95% RH (non-condensing)|
|Power Adapter Input||100–240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 8A|
|UNI||1 x GPON (BOB)|
|NNI||24 x GE PoE/PoE+|
|Static Power Consumption||35 W|
|GPON Port||• Port type: SC/UPC
• Compliant with ITU-T G.984.2, Class B+
• Transmission rate: upstream 1.244 Gbit/s, downstream 2.488 Gbit/s
• Receiver sensitivity: –27 dBm
• Overload optical power: –8 dBm
• Type B single-homing
• Type B dual-homing (supported in Layer 2 forwarding)
|Ethernet Port||• Port type: RJ-45
• Auto port speed (10/100/1000 Mbit/s)
• Configuration of the number of MAC addresses learned
• VLAN transparent transmission/VLAN filtering
• PoE and PoE+, complying with IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at
|Maximum PoE Output Power||Gross power: 370 W (up to 30 W per GE port)|