National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine Solution
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Digital Urban Rail
Enterprise Data Center
Server - Intelligent Computing
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Ubiquitous Connectivity Makes Digital Transformation Possible
Economical and Powerful AI Computing
Secure And Resilient Solutions
Leading New ICT
211 Fortune Global 500 Companies Choose Huawei as Digital Transformation Partner
Buy from Huawei
If you want to get more information about your project, you can submit your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Become a Partner
Resources and Support
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
A power grid’s reliability and quality directly impacts economic activities and resident daily life. While an automated distribution network solves essential issues in linking power supplies with demand, older grids make this connection difficult. The aging devices and lines, as well as improperly distributed grids cause high line loss and low power quality. Without Distribution Automation (DA), grid devices cannot be effectively monitored, which is problematic as grids have weak self-healing capabilities. DA’s many devices and complicated settings require high communications reliability and low latency.
Huawei’s solution, with leading ICT technologies such as xPON, eLTE, industrial Ethernet switches, and GPRS/3G, makes DA possible on existing grids.
xPON-Based Dedicated DA Communications Network Solution
Recommended for urban areas that have optical-fiber resources such as CBDs, and for high-tech industrial development zones:
• Active and standby failover and independent dual-uplinks provide reliable DA services in areas with heavy power loads
• Comprehensive security for DA services with features such as prevention of eavesdropping and MAC spoofing
• Maximum communication bandwidth of 2.5 Gbit/s over a distance of 20 kilometers enhances DA service transmission
eLTE-Based, Dedicated DA Communications Network Solution
Recommended for urban areas such as old, depreciated residential neighborhoods with unfavorable conditions (difficult site acquisition, high costs) for installing optical-fiber resources. This flattened IP network architecture reduces the number of network nodes and latency:
• Without optical-fiber resources, eLTE can still expand capacity by deploying additional CPEs and updating service data, thus simplifying network construction and maintenance
• QoS-controlled dynamic bandwidth allocates resources based on priorities, ensuring the smooth operation of mission-critical services such as relay protection and remote control
• Two-way authentication, UTRAN encryption, and signaling integrity protection measures ensure the reliability and security of the communications network.
IEC61968 and IEC61970-compliant master station, achieves data sharing and eliminates information silos.
Wired-Wireless coverage for all DA scenarios, meets complex power distribution needs.
IEC61850-3 and IEEE1613-compliant communication terminals fulfill power distribution application requirements.