Simplifying and accelerating service provisioning and O&M.
iMaster NCE-Campus — Huawei's next-generation autonomous driving network management and control system for campus networks — integrates management, control, analysis, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) functions, providing full-lifecycle automation of campus networks. Intelligent fault closure is also implemented through network digital maps, big data analytics and AI. Helping enterprises reduce both Operating Expenditure (OPEX) and Operations and Maintenance (O&M) costs, iMaster NCE-Campus accelerates enterprise cloudification and digital transformation by achieving automated and intelligent network management.
Plug-and-play device, and network provisioning within minutes; End-to-end automated Virtual Extensible Local Area Network (VXLAN) network deployment, service isolation, and one network for multiple purposes; Local Area Network & Wide Area Network (LAN) & (WAN) convergence, unified management, unified monitoring, and End to End (E2E) service assurance
Consistent Network Experience
Access authentication of massive terminals, allowing users to access the network anytime, anywhere with a consistent network experience; Intelligent terminal identification, automatic policy matching, and plug-and-play terminals; Hierarchical Quality of Service (HQoS) based on users and service priorities
Based on the network digital map, unified display of users, terminals, applications, and networks; A full picture of users' network experience journey,network exception locating within seconds; One-size-fits-all assurance for VIP users and audio and video services, real-time experience awareness and optimization within seconds
|Simplified Network Deployment
|Provides four PnP deployment modes: Deployment through app-based barcode scanning, deployment through DHCP, deployment through the registration query center, and deployment through email. The four modes are applicable to different network scenarios. With deployment mode diversity, CloudCampus @ iMaster NCE-Campus can implement GUI-based network planning and deployment, and can provision network services in minutes. This greatly simplifies network deployment and shortens network construction periods.
|Automatic Virtual Network Service Provisioning
• Supports VXLAN-based automatic virtual network deployment, GUI-based fabric planning,
configuration, provisioning, and E2E VXLAN-based automatic network deployment. This achieves service
isolation and one network for multiple purposes.
• Supports service configuration visualization, topology-based virtual network configuration and monitoring, and real-time service provisioning status query.
• Automatically establishes VXLAN tunnels through BGP EVPN.
• Supports centralized and distributed VXLAN gateway solutions, providing flexible expansion and high efficiency.
|SD-WAN Convergent Management
• Adopts Ethernet Virtual Private Network (EVPN) and cloud computing to implement automatic
deployment of HQ-branch and branch-branch leased line services. This provides cloud-based leased line
service management for enterprises, reducing enterprise OPEX, and accelerating service cloudification
and digital transformation.
• Automatic deployment of HQ-branch and branch-branch lease line services: Automatic configuration of all services. These include service policies, value-added services (VASs), and dynamic VPN connections, simplifying branch network deployment.
• Application experience-prior: Agile supports comprehensive traffic steering considering bandwidth and link quality.
• O&M and network-wide application traffic visualization: Supports visualized management by application and link, network-wide status visualization, and real-time network status awareness, improving O&M efficiency.
• A cloud management model based on physical sharing and logical isolation. It supports
multi-tenant management by user role and region, and provides flexible rights- and domain-based
management for enterprise users.
• Adopts a three-level management model: The system administrator is responsible for platform-wide management and O&M. The MSP administrator can create tenants and provide construction and maintenance services for tenants. The tenant administrator is responsible for deployment and O&M of the local network. Alternatively, the tenant administrator can authorize an MSP to manage tenant networks.
• Supports rights- and domain-based management. In the three-level management model, administrators can be set by role and site to secure network management.
• Services are invisible between tenants. Data of different tenants are isolated in an E2E manner and distinguished by tenant IDs in the database. In addition, only the corresponding tenant administrator can access data of a tenant. This ensures tenant data security to the highest extent.
|User Access Authentication
• Introduces new authentication protocol HTTP2.0, and can authenticate a large number of network
devices and users using various access authentication modes. This includes 802.1X authentication, Portal
authentication, SMS authentication, and social media authentication. It also provides multiple user
access control policies, significantly improving network security.
• Users decoupled from IP addresses, allowing users to access the network anytime, anywhere, with consistent permissions. This ensures free mobility and consistent user experience, while meeting permission control requirements.
|Intelligent terminal identification
|Built-in terminal fingerprint library: Multiple intelligent identification methods are combined to accurately identify terminal types. Massive IoT terminals are connected intelligently, and policies are automatically matched and delivered, making IoT terminals plug-and-play.
|HQoS scheduling based on users and service priorities: Different policies are implemented for different users and applications, achieving more refined bandwidth policy control and effectively ensuring user access experience.
|Network digital map
• Supports intuitively display network information at four dimensions (network, user, terminal, and
• Enables rapid demarcation and locating of user experience issues by time and space, intuitive display of the packet exchange process, and full-journey user experience tracing.
• Supports accurately identify applications, visualize LAN-WAN traffic from end to end, and intuitively display application traffic distribution and status, implementing experience measurement of key applications from the wireless air interface to the wired side.
• Supports implements key application assurance in three simple steps, AI-powered policy generation, and batch policy delivery on the entire network, quickly optimizing application experience.
|• Uses continuous terminal training algorithms to proactively identify issues, locate faults within
minutes, and intelligently predict faults. As a result, 90% of potential network issues can be
identified and feasible rectification suggestions are provided accordingly.
• Supports real-time evaluation of channel conflicts, predictive optimization, and comparison of gains before and after optimization, improving wireless network performance by over 50%.
|Provides 170+ northbound RESTful APIs for user management, topology management, access authentication, service configuration, and performance monitoring. Leveraging such APIs, Huawei joins hands with 30+ partners to release 30+ industry applications for iMaster NCE-Campus. This significantly simplifies integration with third-party systems and shortens the TTM of services.