Yardıma ihtiyacınız varsa, lütfen buraya tıklayın:
Object storage allows different devices to access data, from anywhere and at any time. Unlike Network-Attached Storage (NAS), which involves complex protocols and network interactions, object storage reads and writes data via RESTful Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), eliminating cyber security risks and allowing for data transmission over public networks. Thanks to the development of the Internet, a wider range of devices support S3.
With a flat data structure, object storage delivers higher read performance when handling mass data. In traditional file storage, data is stored as files in folders and organized in a tree structure, similar to putting items in different drawers of different cabinets in different rooms. In contrast, object storage directly reads files through URLs, akin to putting all items in one large drawer and simply opening it to directly select items. Tests show that, with 100 billion files, object storage delivers 10 ms read speeds, compared to the seconds that file storage needs.
Unlike traditional file storage , user-defined metadata is a part of the object itself, meaning that users can customize tags for each object. This makes it easier to search mass data for objects with the same tag. To implement a similar function, traditional file storage needs an additional, separate tagging and indexing system.
Running on a distributed object storage foundation, Huawei OceanStor Pacific provides End to End (E2E) data infrastructure services for mass unstructured data, such as videos and images, covering production, backup, and archiving. It supports hybrid workloads and offers unique features like multi-protocol interworking, multiple active data centers, deduplication, and compression.
• High-ratio Erasure Code (EC) with a maximum utilization rate of 91.6% for optimized Return On Investment (ROI).
• An ultra-high-density capacity design, with 120 x 3.5-inch disks in a 5U space, unlocks the value of every single rack unit in a data center.
• Industry-leading deduplication and compression increases effective capacity.
• Up to 12 active data centers, tolerating the simultaneous failure of two data centers.
• Write Once Read Many (WORM), encryption, and enterprise-class protection technologies guard against accidental deletion.
• Failure of up to four nodes tolerated in a single data center, with failover falling below 10s.
• Exabyte-level capacity expansion, up to 4096 nodes.
• Elastic expansion of unlimited objects, with support for 100 billion objects/buckets.
• Consistent, high performance maintained even with 100 billion objects.
OceanStor Pacific 9950
High-density performance model
5 U, 8 nodes
80 NVMe SSDs
160 GB/s bandwidth, 2 million IOPS
OceanStor Pacific 9920
1 node per 2 U chassis
All-flash distributed storage
Superior performance and flexible component configurations
OceanStor Pacific 9550
High-density capacity model
5 U, 120 x 3.5-inch SATA disks
1.68 PB of raw capacity
OceanStor Pacific 9520
1 node per 2 U chassis
Multiple device types and flexible component configurations
OceanStor Pacific 9540
1 node per 4 U chassis
High capacity density and flexible component configurations