Size daha iyi bir deneyim sunmak için çerezleri kullanıyoruz. Ziyaretinizi varsayılan ayarlarla gerçekleştirerek, çerez kullanımına izin vermiş oluyorsunuz. Çerez politikasını inceleyin.
Sun Maolu2019-09-18 3
On September 18, at HUAWEI CONNECT 2019, Huawei announced its Enterprise Service Development Strategy 2.0, and the investment of US$1 billion in intelligent services over the next five years.
Human society has entered the intelligent era. All things sensing, all things connected, and all things intelligent are going to become an important driving force for future service transformation. There are four key characteristics of service transformation in the era of data-based intelligence: cloud-based innovation, the digital platform, intelligent ecosystem and business enablement.
1. Cloud-based innovation: The next three to five years will be a critical period for enterprises to shift to clouds. More and more industries and enterprises are going to "grow with the cloud". By 2025, 85% of enterprise applications will be running on the cloud. Therefore, innovative cloud-based services, including cloud-based architecture planning, cloud-based assessment, application cloudification and migration, data management and analysis, and intelligent O&M, will become a definite trend and the key to enabling digital transformation.
2. Digital platform: Digitalization is the technical foundation of the information society. The ultimate goal of digital transformation is to realize digital production. Therefore, the digital platform, with data as the processing object, will become the productive core of digital production.
3. Intelligent ecosystem: In the intelligent era, customers are increasingly concerned about business and business success. An integrated service solution covering the ICT infrastructure, business, and applications will become an indispensable choice for customers. Therefore, the service ecosystem will undergo a significant shift, that is, the traditional physical product-oriented ecosystem will evolve into a new ecosystem oriented to industry service applications.
4. Business enablement: With the development of new technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), big data, cloud technologies, and IoT, ICT is deeply integrated into services and applications. The IT system will also transform from a support system to a production and decision-making system, becoming the internal driving force of enterprises.
Established in 2011, Huawei Enterprise Service focuses on building capabilities in areas such as basic assurance, cloud transformation, and industry O&M. It released its first STEPS strategy worldwide in 2016, proposing the concept of "Smart Service, Accelerating Cloud-based Productivity", and then updated the strategy to "STEPS to Cloud" in 2017. By strictly adhering to these strategies, Huawei Enterprise Service has realized significant breakthroughs. According to the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Network Consulting Services 2019 Vendor Assessment, Huawei is positioned as a Leader in the network consulting service market. In addition, Huawei has been recognized and certified by the Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA).
Traditional services will inevitably evolve into intelligent services as AI technologies continue to develop. In 2019, Huawei Enterprise Service will enter its 2.0 era and leverage AI technologies, aiming to achieve full-lifecycle intelligence — from planning and design to integration and O&M — over the next three to five years. Within these five years, it expects more than 70% of work to be carried out automatically by intelligent robots and tools. Looking further ahead, over the next five to ten years, Huawei Enterprise Service plans to achieve automated O&M services with little or no manual intervention.
Sun Maolu, President of the Enterprise Technical Service Dept, said: "We will reshape Huawei's enterprise service architecture with new service concepts, and build industry-leading service models and full-stack service capabilities. Over the next five years, Huawei Enterprise Service will invest US$1 billion in intelligent services to implement the Enterprise Service Strategy 2.0."
1. The "platform + ecosystem" customer service strategy: Demonstrates Huawei's emphasis on openness and sharing. The digital platform that aggregates over 30 years of Huawei's experience and technology accumulation is open to all partners to serve customers collaboratively.
2. With cloud computing, big data, and AI as the technical foundation, Huawei thoroughly integrates all services and processes to carry out comprehensive transformation. Focusing on customer business enablement, Huawei innovates industry applications and provides customers with the most advanced technical experience.
3. From the perspective of sustainable development, Huawei builds an AI talent ecosystem and a secure and reliable service system according to its long-term design.
1. To build three service platforms and the core of "+ intelligence"
The digital platform is the core of the intelligent era. Huawei enterprise services will build three platforms: eService, the basic service platform; ServiceTurbo Cloud, the professional service cloud platform; and Huawei Talent Platform. These three platforms comprehensively cover business processes, professional technologies, and talent cultivation.
(1) eService: Huawei enterprise services introduce new technologies such as big data intelligent analysis, intelligent scheduling, and intelligent robots to provide technical support for customers. Currently, intelligent robots handle 70% of such problems.
(2) ServiceTurbo Cloud: The platform has over 80 tool components and supports more than 1000 Huawei and mainstream industry products, covering E2E service capabilities such as planning and design, integration implementation, intelligent O&M, and performance improvement.
(3) Huawei Talent Platform: This platform provides core services such as the online learning cloud, micro certification system, and job portal, and streamlines the entire process of "teaching → certification → employment". The Talent platform simplifies learning, certification, and employment through intelligent course orchestration and intelligent teaching.
2. To focus on customer services and deploy a new service ecosystem
In the Enterprise Service Development Strategy 2.0 era, ecosystem construction focuses on the services and applications of industry customers, and on business fields such as intelligent city, intelligent campus, intelligent finance, and intelligent transportation. Huawei comes up with an overall service solution covering front-end systems, ICT infrastructure, digital platforms, business applications, and operation centers to provide "one-stop" end to end services for industry customers. Currently, Huawei has more than 80 certified service ecosystem partners.
3. To innovate industry applications and promote intelligent transformation
A brand new form of intelligent city, intelligent transportation, intelligent finance, and intelligent healthcare is coming. Huawei is committed to developing AI algorithms and scenario-based service models based on customer requirements and pain points, innovating intelligent service solutions, and promoting intelligent transformation. Currently, intelligent cities have been constructed in more than120 cities in over 40 countries. Meanwhile, intelligent healthcare has been implemented in over 200 top 3 hospitals and on over 20 provincial healthcare platforms.
4. To develop the AI talent ecosystem and lead the establishment of future talent standards
Huawei has partnered with more than 900 universities around the world to build Huawei ICT Academy and bring the latest AI technology to college students. Huawei has also developed 107 talent cultivation partners to provide high-quality AI teaching and consulting services for enterprises, partners, and the public. In the next five years, Huawei is expected to produce more than 200,000 AI talents for the industry and guide the way for future leading talents.
5. To build a service system with security compliance and customer trust
Security compliance and customer trust have become the foundation of all enterprise development and survival in the long term. Huawei enterprise services provide comprehensive security assurance for processes, IT automation management, and inspection and audit. Huawei builds a security compliant service system that is trusted by customers, ensuring 100% authorized access, 100% authorized operations, and 100% security compliance.
Huawei enterprise services revolve around customer-centricity and are driven by customer business enablement. Huawei is going to design the "+ intelligence" development strategy for industry digital transformation and initiate a new era of intelligent experience.