If you need help, please click here:
The Huawei OptiXstar P602E is an ONU designed for enterprise campus users. It provides 4 GE ports that support high-speed broadband, enterprise private line, and video security services.
Rogue ONT detection and self-regulation
Ring network detection/PPPoE/DHCP simulation testing
GE: common mode 6 kV; differential mode 1.5 kV
AC power : common mode 6 kV; differential mode 6 kV
|Parameters||Huawei OptiXstar P602E|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||160mm x 110mm x 30mm（Without floor mat）|
|Weight||About 480 g|
|Operating temperature||-40°C to +55°C|
|Operating humidity||5%RH to 95%RH (non-condensing)|
|Power adapter input||100V to 240V AC, 50/60Hz|
|System power supply||11V to 14V (typical 12 V), 1A|
|Static powerconsumption||To be determined|
|Maximum power consumption||12 W|
|Surge protection specifications||• GE: common mode 6 kV; differential mode 1.5 kV.
• AC power : common mode 6 kV; differential mode 6 kV
|Installation mode||Support outdoor network box installation and indoor desktop installation, wall mounting, or network box installation.|
|PON||• Port type: SC/UPC
• Complying with ITU-T G.984.2, Class B+
• Receiver sensitivity: -27dBm;
• Overload optical power: -8dBm;
• Transmission rate: upstream 1.244 Gbit/s, downstream 2.488 Gbit/s
• Type B single-homing
• Type B dual-homing (supported in Layer 2 forwarding)
|GE||• Port type:RJ-45
• Auto ports speed(10/100/1000 Mbit/s)
• Configuration of the number of MAC addresses learned
• VLAN transparent transmission/VLAN filtering
If you are already a Partner, please click here to get more marketing resources.
Click here to visit the Partner zone to check enquiry status, manage orders, get support, or learn more about Huawei Partners.