Where we work and where we live, a campus lies at the core of our economic development and serves as the basis for us to build a fully connected, intelligent world. Today’s campuses have ever-increasing requirements for intelligence, openness, and innovation to build better connections between people, services, knowledge, and things.
Huawei's HiCampus solution uses the Horizon Digital Platform and new ICT — such as AI, big data, and cloud — to reshape campus service systems. The solution uses Wi-Fi 6 (AirEngine), switches (CloudEngine), all-optical access (Huawei OptiXaccess and Huawei OptiXstar), and other cutting-edge products to offer intelligent, easy-to-use, and high-bandwidth campus networks, enabling interconnection between service systems and driving the continuous evolution of campus service applications, such as comprehensive security protection, convenient access, and energy efficiency management.
• 10 Gbit/s rate: Wi-Fi 6 Pro's 10.75 Gbit/s forwarding capability is twice that of the industry average.
• 10 ms latency: 5G roaming technology provides seamless roaming in all scenarios, with 50% lower latency than the industry average.
• 10 minute fault rectification: Accurately locates faults in minutes, slashing the operation costs.
• Passive devices replace active devices, reducing power consumption by 30% and equipment room space and cabling workloads by 50%.
• Ultra-broadband core with six times higher bandwidth than the industry average.
• Unified O&M: A single technician can maintain a whole campus.
• Service intelligence: From single-point intelligence to overall intelligence, leading the intent-driven experience, improving operations efficiency, and enabling service innovation.
• Network intelligence: From passive fault response to proactive response. Proactively locates faults and offers rectification suggestions based on the network O&M expert system and multiple AI algorithms.
Integrating optical access technology — such as PON — with Ethernet, Huawei Campus OptiX provides customized transport solutions for campus scenarios across industries, building high-bandwidth, easy-to-evolve, and energy efficient networks featuring intelligent O&M, effectively accelerating digital transformation.
St. Jakob Park : Upping the Game for Switzerland’s Largest Stadium with Huawei Wi-Fi 6
Soochow University : Historic Soochow University Looks to the Future with Huawei
Digital Huawei: Huawei has successfully undergone digital transformation itself, demonstrating its expertise in this field in the real world.