Se hai bisogno di aiuto, fai clic qui:
Huawei OptiXaccess EA5801E-FL16
Huawei OptixXaccess EA5801E-FL16 is a compact and High-density box-shaped OLT. It provides Flex-PON access, and supports passive optical LAN (POL) and fiber to the home (FTTH) solutions. It carries all services over one fiber network, simplifying network architecture and reducing OPEX.
Dual AC/DC power supplies.
Type B/C quick switchover.
Light weight and small size.
Flexibly adapted to various installation scenarios.
3-in-1 Flex-PON board.
Easily upgrade from GPON to 10G PON.
|Parameters||Huawei OptiXaccess EA5801E-FL16|
|Dimensions (W x D x H) (mm)||Excluding mounting ears: 442 x 220 x 43.6
Including IEC mounting ears: 482.6 x 220 x 43.6
Including ETSI mounting ears: 535 x 220 x 43.6
|Maximum fully-loaded weight||5 kg|
|Power supply mode||• DC power supply (dual backup)
• AC power supply (dual backup)
|Working voltage range||• DC power supply: –38.4 V to –72 V
• AC power supply: 100–240 V
|Rated voltage||• DC power supply: –48 V/–60 V
• AC power supply: 110 V/ 220V
|Maximum input current||• DC power supply: 6 A
• AC power supply: 2.5 A
|Ambient temperature||–40°C to +65°C
The device can start up at a lowest temperature of –25°C.
The +65°C temperature refers to the highest temperature measured at the air intake vent of a service subrack.
|Ambient humidity||5%–95% RH|
|Atmospheric pressure||70–106 kPa|
|Altitude||< 4000 m. The air density varies with the altitude and will affect the heat dissipation of a device. Therefore, the working environment temperature of the device varies with the altitude.|
|System switching capacity||240 Gbit/s|
|IPv4 routing table||8192|
|IPv6 routing table||4096|
|Bit error rate (BER) in full load||When FEC is enabled, the GPON BER is less than 10 e-10, and the XG(S)-PON BER is less than 10 e-12.|
|10GE/GE upstream ports||4 GE/10GE|
|Service ports||16 Flex-PON|
|System reliability specifications||System availability for the typical configuration: > 99.999%
Mean time between failures (MTBF): about 45 years
Due to different network environments and different boards used by devices, the preceding MTBF (45 years) of the EA5801E is only for reference. The preceding values are only for reference. For details, contact the related Huawei engineers.
|Power consumption||DC power supply:
• Static power consumption: 72W
• Typical power consumption: 127W
• Maximum power consumption: 228W
AC power supply:
• Static power consumption: 73W
• Typical power consumption: 128W
• Maximum power consumption: 229W
The power consumption of a product is tested in the following conditions:
• Static power consumption: 25°C, no optical module in optical ports, and no service.
• Typical power consumption: 25°C, 4 x 10GE(10kM) upstream ports, 16 x Flex-PON(XGS Combo C+) ports on the user side, full services, and maximum traffic.
• Maximum power consumption: 65°C, 4 x 10GE(10kM) upstream ports, 16 x Flex-PON(XGS Combo C+) ports on the user side, full services, and maximum traffic.