Computer Aided Design/Engineering, or CAD/CAE, are widely used in the manufacturing industry. Manufacturing customers target growth as the priority for business strategy, and use globalized Research and Development (R&D) and simulations for accuracy to improve products.
Huawei provides full support with a Collaborative R&D Cloud Solution, an agile development cloud based on DevOps, and a united IoT solution, to promote a successful digital transformation for manufacturing customers.
• The Collaborative R&D Cloud improves product R&D efficiency, reduces R&D cycles, and cuts costs.
• DevCloud provides a DevOps implementation to give our customers the IT capacity from self-services to agile development, allowing customers to adapt to the rapidly changing mobility service market.
• Industry leading IoT solutions integrate an IoT platform and IoT network, provide edge computing, simplify IoT terminal management, and more. This allows our customers to focus on mobility business development and mobility services.
• The unified workspace provides auto-configuring templates to simplify operating efforts on systems and applications, which improves IT operations efficiency by 30 percent.
• Huawei’s Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) provides the same performance as a high-end graphic workstation, which means you can deploy and manage desktops in batches from a cloud data center. And the VDI and simulation cluster are interconnected by high-speed networks, so the simulation results are no longer transferred. Seamlessly link every R&D process, and immediately perform the analysis and optimization.
• Cross-region collaboration allows engineers from different R&D centers to share and work under the same desktop session. All of the regions have same high 3D performance, which improves design efficiencies.