National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine
Internet Service Providers
Multi-Tenant Data Center | Managed Service Providers
Internet Content Provider
Personalized Sales and Marketing
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Digital Urban Rail
Enterprise Data Center
Server - Intelligent Computing
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Nine Steps to Response to the Pandemic Using Technology
Tackling the Emergency Together
Ubiquitous Connectivity Makes Digital Transformation Possible
Economical and Powerful AI Computing
253 Fortune Global 500 Companies Choose Huawei as Digital Transformation Partner
Secure And Resilient Solutions
Buy from Huawei
If you want to get more information about your project, you can submit your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Become a Partner
Resources and Support
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei ICT Academy
Huawei ICT Competition
Enterprise Training Service
eService Intelligent Cloud O&M Platform，Combining big data analytics and Artificial Intelligence (AI), Huawei eService provides data infrastructure — such as Huawei servers and storage devices — with automatic fault reporting, and problem management and tracking.
• Over 80% of disk failure risks are identified 14 days in advance with AI and big data analytics on the cloud.
• A fault model library containing more than 200,000 devices provides troubleshooting for 93% of faults and accelerates fault location.
• Intelligent capacity prediction: capacity consumption is forecasted 12 months in advance.
• 24/7 proactive monitoring and online O&M with fault detection in minutes; risks and failures are reported automatically.
• Monitoring of devices over mobile phone, for system risk prevention and real-time troubleshooting, anytime, anywhere.
• Automatic creation of trouble tickets on the cloud for transparent tracking of problem management.
• eService does not collect customer service data; all operations can be traced, and all logs can be audited.
• Featuring bidirectional authentication (eService client and Huawei cloud), unidirectional access, and encryption during transmission.
• 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) algorithm ensures 99.9999% availability and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance.
|Centralized O&M||Storage model||Mainstream Huawei storage models|
|Server model||Mainstream Huawei server models|
|Device management scale||Single-client: storage ≤ 256 sets; servers ≤ 5000
Multi-client: storage ≤ 256 x N (clients) [max. 5000 storage devices]
Emergency contacts: 5 (at least one must be a security administrator)
|Network bandwidth||≥ 10 Mbit/s|
|Health Assessment||Device health assessment||Real-time evaluation and scoring of system, hardware, configuration, capacity, and performance health|
|Alarm monitoring||24/7 remote alarm monitoring and automatic trouble tickets creation|
|Intelligent Analytics||Performance analytics||E2E performance analytics and topology|
|Performance fault diagnosis||Troubleshooting suggestions for performance faults with real-time latency detection|
|Performance fluctuation analytics||Automatic analytics of historical performance and identification of service change rules|
|Performance bottleneck analytics||Trend history: 1 month
Trend prediction: 2 months
Automatic troubleshooting suggestions for performance bottlenecks
|Intelligent Prediction||Capacity prediction||Capacity consumption predictions: 12 months
Advance warnings for overloaded resources
|Disk failure prediction||Disk risk prediction
Detection of faulty disks 14 days in advance
Share link to：