[Bangkok, Thailand, September 20, 2022] At HUAWEI CONNECT 2022 Bangkok, Huawei Services proposed two brand new concepts — Five-dimensional (5D) services, and the Huawei Powered O&M service solution — Co-Ops 1.0. More than 100 technical experts, O&M executives, CTOs, and CIOs attended the session to share their views on the trends and future opportunities of industrial digital transformation.
Unleashing Digital Faster with 5D Services session
Hua Shuang, Vice President of Huawei Enterprise Service Solutions, gave a keynote speech — Unleashing Digital Faster with 5D Services. He showcased 5D services which Huawei proposed as the connection between the physical and digital worlds, based on its years of experience in digital transformation and ICTs. With 5D services, Huawei hopes to help industry customers accelerate their digital journey and succeed in the following ways:
1. Lifecycle services for digital transformation journey: Huawei provides full-lifecycle services, from consulting to operation support, facilitating customers' digital transformation.
2. Full stack services for steady digital transformation: Huawei's services cover the Infrastructure, Platform, Data, and Software (IPDS) layers.
3. Diving deep into industries: Huawei draws on its experiences in digital transformation and sets standards to help customers go digital in a more targeted way.
4. Global high-quality services: Huawei has service networks around the world which can provide 24/7 services with its partners, reaching customers anytime, anywhere.
5. Services designed for you, with you: Serving customers is the only reason for Huawei's existence. Huawei services will always stand by the customers' side.
Hua Shuang, VP of Huawei Enterprise Service Solutions, delivers a keynote speech
Distinguished guests were also invited to share their success stories of joint innovation and digitalization strategies with Huawei, such as Dharmaraj Sivalingam – Senior Research Manager of IDC, Ekachai Chanthanaphak – SCADA System Team leader of the Provincial Electricity Authority, Thailand, and Clifford Goh – Technical Director of VSTECS.
Dharmaraj Sivalingam said that IT transformation has become a top priority for enterprises. He also explained the secret to a successful enterprise transformation from five aspects: technical leadership and governance, IT products and services, innovation and intelligence, trust and security, and digital infrastructure.
Ekachai Chanthanaphak shared how Huawei Enterprise Services helped PEA quickly build a highly reliable, high-performance, and high-bandwidth IP network through planning and design, integration, and skill training services. He said PEA is now successfully implementing its digital transformation strategy and takes the lead position in the local market by collaborating with Huawei.
Clifford Goh highlighted the history of the ECS and Huawei partnership. He said both their capabilities and revenue have significantly increased since working with Huawei on serving customers. Now, ECS's staff have obtained 161 Huawei specialist certificates, and its annual revenue grew by 20% in 2021 YoY.
Hank Stokbroekx, Vice President of Digitization and Technical Service of Huawei Enterprise BG, introduced Huawei's Co-Ops 1.0. Hank said, Huawei will share its ICT O&M experience and capabilities with partners based on the SaaS platform, to help partners provide high-quality O&M services for SMEs.
Huawei Enterprise Services are dedicated to building high-quality services and growing the service ecosystem, while staying customer-centric. By combining services with scenarios, Huawei will help customers fast-track their digital transformation journey through the successful implementation of "unleash digital".
You can scan the QR code to watch the live playback and learn more about this session.