To have a better experience, please upgrade your IE browser.upgrade
If you need help, please click here:
Atlas 200 AI Accelerator Module
The Atlas 200 AI accelerator module (model: 3000) integrates the Ascend 310 AI processor to implement image recognition and image classification on the device side. Atlas 200 is widely used in AI scenarios such as intelligent cameras, robots, and drones.
• 22 TOPS INT8 in the size of half a credit card, supporting real-time analysis of 20-channel HD videos (1080p 25FPS)
• Multi-level computing power configuration: 22/16/8 TOPS
• Hibernation at milliwatts and wakeup in milliseconds, typical power consumption of 5.5 W, enabling edge AI applications
Supports pixel-level image segmentation and multiple algorithms, such as video analytics, posture identification, and vehicle recognition, and applies to scenarios such as intelligent security protection.
Industrial robots support precise visual control in manufacturing scenarios and home robots can identify faces, postures, gestures, and surrounding obstacles to implement customized functions such as meal delivery.
Supports real-time status identification for specified outdoor scenarios, for example, using drones to detect dangling or damaged power transmission lines.
|Parameters||Atlas 200 AI Accelerator Module
|AI Processor||Ascend 310|
|AI Computing Power||22 TOPS INT8
16 TOPS INT8
8 TOPS INT8
|Memory||LPDDR4X, 8 GB/4 GB, total bandwidth 51.2 GB/s|
|Encoding/ Decoding||• H.264 hardware decoding, 16-channel 1080p 30 FPS (2-channel 3840 x 2160 @ 60 FPS)
• H.265 hardware decoding, 16-channel 1080p 30 FPS (2-channel 3840 x 2160 @ 60 FPS)
• H.264 hardware encoding, 1-channel 1080p 30 FPS
• H.265 hardware encoding, 1-channel 1080p 30 FPS
• JPEG decoding: 1080p 256 FPS; encoding: 1080p 64 FPS; maximum resolution: 8192 x 4320
• PNG decoding: 1080p 24 FPS; maximum resolution: 4096 x 2160
|Port||• PCIe x4 Gen3.0
• 1 USB 2.0/USB 3.0
• 1 RGMII
|Interface Specifications||144-pin BTB connector|
|Typical Power Consumption||4 GB: 5.5 W
8 GB: 8 W
|Operating Temperature||-25°C to +80°C (-13°F to +176°F)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||8.5 mm x 52.6 mm x 38.5 mm (0.33 in. x 2.07 in. x 1.52 in.)|