To have a better experience, please upgrade your IE browser.upgrade
National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Digital Urban Rail
Enterprise Data Center
Server - Intelligent Computing
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Nine Steps to Response to the Pandemic Using Technology
Tackling the Emergency Together
Ubiquitous Connectivity Makes Digital Transformation Possible
Economical and Powerful AI Computing
Horizon Digital Platform
Connecting the Physical and Digital Worlds to Help Customers Achieve Successful Digital Transformation
253 Fortune Global 500 Companies Choose Huawei as Digital Transformation Partner
Secure And Resilient Solutions
Buy from Huawei
If you want to get more information about your project, you can submit your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Become a Partner
Resources and Support
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei ICT Academy
Huawei ICT Competition
Enterprise Training Service
Atlas 200 DK AI Developer Kit
The Atlas 200 DK developer kit (model: 3000) is a high-performance AI application development board that integrates the Ascend 310 AI processor to facilitate quick development and verification, making it an ideal option for scenarios such as developer solution verification, university education, and scientific research.
• Powered by the Huawei Ascend 310 AI processor, the Atlas 200 DK integrates various peripheral interfaces and the Mind Studio, facilitating access to the development environment and enabling quick development.
• Mind Studio provides a user-friendly programming interface and graphical debugging capabilities. It can automatically manage offline models and provide a simulation environment.
|Parameters||Atlas 200 DK AI Developer Kit
|AI Chip||Ascend 310|
|AI Computing power||16 TOPS INT8
8 TOPS INT8
|Memory||8 GB LPDDR4X, total bandwidth 51.2 Gbit/s|
|Encoding/Decoding Capability||• H.264 hardware decoding, 16-channel 1080p 30 FPS (2-channel 3840 x 2160 @ 60 FPS)
• H.265 hardware decoding, 16-channel 1080p 30 FPS (2-channel 3840 x 2160 @ 60 FPS)
• H.264 hardware encoding, 1-channel 1080p 30 FPS
• H.265 hardware encoding, 1-channel 1080p 30 FPS
• JPEG decoding: 1080p 256 FPS; encoding: 1080p 64 FPS; maximum resolution: 8192 x 4320
• PNG decoding: 1080p 24 FPS; maximum resolution: 4096 x 2160
|Port||• Network: 1 x GE RJ45 port
• USB: 1 USB 2.0/USB 3.0
• Others: 1 x 40-pin I/O connector
|Power Supply||5 V to 28 V DC. The 12 V/3 A adapter is configured by default.|
|Power Consumption||20 W (typical)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||32.9 mm x 137.8 mm x 93.0 mm (1.30 in. x 5.43 in. x 3.66 in.)|