Se hai bisogno di aiuto, fai clic qui:
La soluzione CloudFabric di Huawei fornisce ai clienti un'implementazione di rete semplificata, attività di O&M della rete intelligenti, interconnessione a banda ultra larga e un ecosistema aperto per reti di data center di prossima generazione, che supportano lo sviluppo ad alta velocità dei servizi cloud aziendali.
Agile Controller-DCN traduce i requisiti di servizio in configurazioni e modelli di rete logici, fornendoli ai dispositivi in batch. In questo modo, i tempi di implementazione dei servizi si riducono da settimane a minuti.
Agile Controller-DCN offre capacità di cluster altamente affidabili. Elabora i servizi southbound e northbound in modalità di bilanciamento del carico e può essere distribuito in modalità attiva/standby per il ripristino d'emergenza remoto, soddisfacendo i requisiti di affidabilità dei servizi dei data center.
Agile Controller-DCN offre la protezione di sicurezza a granularità minima per le reti dei data center. Definisce la microsegmentazione in base agli indirizzi IP, ai nomi degli host e ai nomi delle macchine virtuali, fornendo un isolamento di sicurezza al livello di granularità più basso per prevenire le minacce.
|Zero-Touch Provisioning||• Automatically identifies and manages network devices to implement automatic deployment of underlay networks.|
|Network Service Provisioning||• Supports interconnection with the mainstream cloud platform OpenStack or third-party applications from Layer 2 to Layer 7. The cloud platform or third-party applications invoke the standard interfaces to provision network services.
• Supports independent network service provisioning (including association with computing platforms) to implement automatic network deployment.
|Fabric Management||• Uses the standard VXLAN protocol to implement automatic network deployment, including VXLAN protocol encapsulation. The Agile Controller-DCN also supports VXLAN Layer 2 and Layer 3 interconnection and interconnection between VXLAN and traditional networks.
• Supports various VXLAN networking scenarios and management and control of software and hardware network devices.
• It also allows hybrid access of multiple types of terminals such as physical servers, VMs, and bare metal servers in different scenarios.
|Service Function Chain||• Supports the IETF-based SFC model and adopts PBR or NSH as traffic diversion technologies to guide the service traffic to different nodes for service processing. In this way, the topology-independent SFC function with graphical orchestration and automatic configuration is implemented.
• Provides VAS services, including security policy, NAT, and IPSec VPN.
• Supports microsegmentation and implements security isolation based on refined groups, such as subnets, IP addresses, VM names, host names.
• Supports role-based access control to implement isolation between multiple tenants and management of multiple users' accounts and rights.
• Supports password-based local authentication and security authentication, such as RADIUS and AD.
|O&M and Fault Location||• Supports monitoring of physical, logical, and tenant resources.
• Supports visibility of the application, logical, and physical network topologies. Mappings from the application to logical topology, and from the logical topology to physical topology can also be displayed.
• Displays forwarding paths of VTEPs and VMs in VXLAN scenarios, implementing precise location from the logical network to the physical network.
• Supports intelligent loop detection and provides one-click repair.
• Supports detection of Layer 2 or Layer 3 network connectivity between VMs, as well as between VMs and external networks, through IP Ping and MAC Ping, helping administrators quickly rectify faults.
• Supports traffic mirroring (traffic on VMs or bare metals can be mirrored to remote addresses through GRE tunnels).
|Reliability||• Adopts distributed cluster deployment. A single cluster supports a maximum of 128 member nodes. The service control node supports dynamic expansion without service interruption.
• Supports deployment of cluster members in the same Layer 2 network or across a Layer 3 network as long as routes between cluster members are reachable.
• Load balances the northbound cloud platform API requests or web access to different controller nodes.
• Supports southbound load balancing capability. Devices on the entire network are evenly distributed for management by different controller nodes. If a fault occurs on one of the controller nodes, the network devices managed by it can be smoothly switched to other normal nodes to avoid service interruption.
• Supports active/standby mode to implement highly reliable remote disaster recovery.
|Openness||• Based on ONOS and compatible with ODL architecture.
• Supports northbound interfaces such as RESTful, RestConf, WebService, and Syslog from Layer 2 to Layer 7. Supports interconnection with the mainstream OpenStack platform (standard OpenStack, Red Hat, Mirantis, and UnitedStack) with Neutron plug in.
• Supports interconnection with physical and virtual network devices using southbound protocols, such as SNMP, NETCONF, OpenFlow (1.3/1.4), OVSDB, JSON-RPC, and sFlow.
• Supports interconnection with a computing resource management system, for collaboration with network and computing resources.
|Management Capacity and Performance||Single-node cluster configuration
• Number of managed physical network devices: 600
• Number of managed physical servers: 3,000
• Number of managed VMs: 60,000
Typical configuration: Three nodes
• Number of managed physical network devices: 1,800
• Number of managed physical servers: 9,000
• Number of managed VMs: 180,000
• VM online rate: 200 per second
Typical configuration: Five nodes
• Number of managed physical network devices: 3,000
• Number of managed physical servers: 15,000
• Number of managed VMs: 300,000
• VM online rate: 350 per second
Se sei già un partner, fai clic qui per ricevere altre risorse di marketing.
Fai clic qui per visitare l'area dedicata ai partner per verificare lo stato della richiesta, gestire gli ordini, richiedere supporto o conoscere ulteriori informazioni sui partner Huawei.