If you need help, please click here:
Huawei OptiXstar S890H
Huawei OptiXstar S890H is a mini Optical Network Unit (ONU) designed for Wi-Fi 6 Access Point (AP) backhaul scenarios in on an enterprise campus. As such, Iit supports one 10-Gigabit-Capable Symmetric Passive Optical Network (XGS-PON) Network-To-Network Interface (NNI) port and one 10 GE Power over Ethernet Plus Plus ((PoE++) User-Network Interface (UNI) port, providing high-quality data transportation.
Symmetrical upstream and downstream bandwidths of 10 Gbit/s, ensuring concurrent services for multiple terminals in high-density AP deployment scenarios.
Similar in size to a lipstick cartridge, the ONU is easy to install — without the need for an information box — and supports plug-and-play, making it well suited to every Wi-Fi 6 scenario.
Long-distance power supply through photoelectric composite cables on the network side, and PoE++ on the user side, for high-density APs.
|Parameters||Huawei OptiXstar S890H|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||30 x 30 x 105 mm
|Operating Temperature||–25°C to +40°C
|Operating Humidity||5–95% RH (non-condensing)
|Power Supply Mode||Advanced Fiber with Power (AFwP) connector, 44–57 V|
|NNI||1 x XGS-PON (Hybrid SC)
|UNI||1 x 10 GE PoE++ (works with the OptiX Access S1016 power supply unit to provide PoE++ power supply)
|Optical Connector||SC/UPC (Hybrid SC)|
|XGS PON Port||• Port type: SC/UPC
• Receiver sensitivity: –28 dBm
• Overload optical power: –9 dBm
• Transmission rate: upstream 9.953 Gbit/s, downstream 9.953 Gbit/s
• Type B single-homing
• Type B dual-homing (supported in Layer 2 forwarding)
|Ethernet Port||• Port type: RJ-45
• Auto port speed (10/100/1000 Mbit/s)
• Configuration of the number of MAC addresses learned
• VLAN transparent transmission/VLAN filtering
• PoE, PoE+, and PoE++, complying with IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, and IEEE 802.3bt