If you need help, please click here:
1. These courses have no HCIA Certification
2. Once you have completed the course, take the end of course ‘Final Exam’ which you can find and access in the course content list when viewing the course
3. Don’t worry if you don’t pass the first time, you will get multiple attempts to repeat the end of course ‘Final Exam’
4. On successful completion you can download and print out your certificate
Huawei Online AIoT Training Camp
Data Center — New-Generation Cloudified Internet Infrastructure
5G Overview – Mobile Communication Evolution
Software-Defined Networking Helps Enterprises Go Digital
The Basics of NoSQL and NewSQL Big Data Management Mechanism
1. See below course list to select appropriate ‘Invitation Code’ for the course of your choice
2. Make a copy of this code
3. Click here to direct you to the page where you can use the invitation code to enrol onto the course of your choice
4. Enter invitation code in the highlighted box as show below and click ‘Join’.
5. To apply for a FREE HCIA Certification exam voucher, you need to pass the end of course ‘Final Exam’ which you can find and access in the course content list when viewing the course
6. Don’t worry if you don’t pass the first time, you will get multiple attempts to pass the end of course ‘Final Exam’
|HCIA-5G||Lets Learn IT||vCAFlp|
|HCIA-Routing & Switching||omeQa1|
Using the invitation codes in the table will automatically associate your Learning account with named Huawei ICT Academy.
This course is for HCIA-5G V1. 0. This course introduces the evolution and typical industry applications of 5G, basic concepts of 5G, key technologies used in 5G, and successful cases of combining 5G with typical vertical industries, providing reference and guidance for related personnel to learn 5G knowledge.
This course is jointly launched by Huawei and Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications, and Dalian University of Technology，matching the HCIA-AI V3.0（Released on September 17, 2020). Through this course, you will systematically understand the AI development history, the Huawei Ascend AI system, the full-stack all-scenario AI strategy，and the algorithms related to traditional machine learning and deep learning; TensorFlow and MindSpore. HCIA-AI V1.0 will be offline on June 30, 2021.
This course is applicable to HCIA-Big Data V3.0. It covers Big Data Development Trend and Kunpeng Big Data Solution，Technical Principles and architectures of common and important big data components, including HDFS, Hive, HBase, Flume, Spark, Flink, Elasticsearch and Redis，and Huawei Big Data Solution.
This course is for HCIA-Cloud Computing V4.0. Virtualization is an entry-level technology for cloud computing and a very important technology in cloud computing. This course introduces the knowledge of computing, networking, and storage related to virtualization, and introduces the features of virtualization so that everyone can quickly understand the field of cloud computing.
Huawei certified HCIA-Cloud Service V2.2 aims to cultivate engineers who have mastered cutting-edge knowledge and skills of public cloud and are proficient in using HUAWEI CLOUD service products. HCIA-Cloud Service V2.2 certification proves that you have mastered the basic knowledge of cloud services and are capable of deploying and maintaining various cloud services, helping enterprises achieve cloud transformation in ICT environments.
This course is suitable for HCIA-Datacom V1.0. This course is a basic data communication course for future new network talents. The zero entry barrier allows you to easily master the design, implementation, and operation and maintenance capabilities of small and medium-sized networks....
This course is applicable to HCIA-IoT V2.5 (released on February 26, 2021) and matches the Huawei career certification HCIA-IoT exam.
This course matches the HCIA-Routing&Switching V2.5 (Released on May 31, 2019). This course is the basic course for Routing & Switching engineers，you will study the following curriculum：network fundamentals，basic connection methods of popular networks, basic network construction, troubleshooting of common network faults, installation and commissioning of Huawei routing and switching devices.
This course matches the HCIA-Security V3.0 (Released on August 1, 2018). HCIA-Security certification aims to provide basic configuration and maintenance for information security solutions of small and medium enterprise.
Welcome to the HCIA-Storage V4.5 course, with which you can understand and master the basic storage theory and are able to deploy, operate, maintain and manage storage systems preliminarily.
This course is applicable to HCIA-WLAN V3.0 (to be released on May 31, 2021). This course introduces and demonstrates the WLAN theory, security and service configuration solutions, troubleshooting methods, and WLAN project deployment cases.