National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Enterprise Data Center
Server - Intelligent Computing
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Ubiquitous Connectivity Makes Digital Transformation Possible
Economical and Powerful AI Computing
Secure And Resilient Solutions
Leading New ICT
211 Fortune Global 500 Companies Choose Huawei as Digital Transformation Partner
Buy from Huawei
If you want to get more information about your project, you can submit your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Become a Partner
Resources and Support
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
FusionServer Pro 2298 V5
Huawei FusionServer Pro 2298 V5 is a 2U, two-socket rack server, applicable to services such as tiered storage of hot, warm, and cold data, and historical data archiving. With a highly efficient design, the server ensures excellent computing performance and provides flexible and ultra-large local storage scalability to reduce data storage costs.
The 2U server can be configured with two Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, 12 DDR4 DIMMs, and 24 x 3.5-inch plus four x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA disks for local storage, the FusionServer 2298 V5 supports a maximum of four NVMe SSDs. It incorporates patented technologies, such as Dynamic Energy Management Technology (DEMT) and Fault Diagnosis and Management (FDM), and integrates Huawei’s eSight software for entire-lifecycle management, helping customers drive down their OPEX and increase their ROI.
Powered by Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, supports 12 DDR4 DIMMs, up to 24 x 3.5-inch + four x 2.5-inch local hard drives, and two GE + two 10 GE LAN On Motherboard (LOM) ports.
Leverages patented DEMT for smart power management, slashes power consumption by up to 15% without affecting performance; uses 80 Plus® Platinum PSUs for better energy utilization.
Supports smart O&M across the lifecycle and FDM for in-depth diagnosis with an accuracy of up to 93%. Provides standardized and open interfaces, facilitating integration with third-party management software.
|Model||FusionServer Pro 2298 V5|
|Form Factor||2U rack server|
1 or 2 1st Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors (3100/4100/5100/6100/8100 series), up to 205W
1 or 2 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors (3200/4200/5200/6200/8200 series), up to 205W
|Memory||12 DDR4 DIMM slots, up to 2,933 MT/s|
• 24 x 3.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs, hot-pluggable, power-on/-off on a per HDD basis
• 4 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA/NVMe hard drives, hot-pluggable
• 2 x M.2 SSDs
|RAID||4 rear SAS/SATA HDDs can be configured to support RAID 0, 1, 10, and 1E. RAID-level migration, disk roaming, self-diagnosis, and web-based remote configuration are supported.|
|Network Ports||• LOM: 2 x 10 GE + 2 x GE ports
• Flexible Network Interface Card (NIC): 1 x OCP 2.0 standard NIC
|PCIe Expansion||Up to 5 PCIe 3.0 expansion slots, including 1 PCIe card slot dedicated for the RAID controller card and 1 slot for flexible OCP 2.0 standard NIC|
|Fan Modules||5 hot-swappable fan modules, with support for N+1 redundancy|
|Power Supply||2 hot-swappable PSUs, with support for 1+1 redundancy. Supported options include:
• 900W AC Platinum PSUs (input: 100V to 240V AC, or 192V to 288V DC)
• 1,500W AC Platinum PSUs
− 1,000W (input: 100V to 127V AC)
− 1,500W (input: 200V to 240V AC, or 192V to 288V DC)
• Huawei iBMC integrates one dedicated management GE network port to provide comprehensive management features such as fault diagnosis, automated O&M, and hardware security hardening.
• iBMC supports standard interfaces such as Redfish, SNMP, and IPMI 2.0; provides a remote management interface based on HTML5/VNC KVM; supports CD-free deployment and the Agentless feature, simplifying management.
• (Optional) Configured with the Huawei eSight management software to provide advanced management features such as stateless computing, batch OS deployment, and automated firmware upgrade, enabling smart and automatic entire-lifecycle management.
|Installation Suite||L-shaped guide rails and adjustable guide rails|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||Chassis dimensions: 86.1 mm x 447 mm x 890 mm (3.39 in. x 17.60 in. x 35.04 in.)|
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F), ASHRAE Class A3 compliant|