National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Digital Urban Rail
Enterprise Data Center
Server - Intelligent Computing
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Ubiquitous Connectivity Makes Digital Transformation Possible
Economical and Powerful AI Computing
Secure And Resilient Solutions
Leading New ICT
211 Fortune Global 500 Companies Choose Huawei as Digital Transformation Partner
Buy from Huawei
If you want to get more information about your project, you can submit your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Become a Partner
Resources and Support
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
A badly performing, unreliable power grid directly impacts the economy and, with that, quality of life. And while DA — intelligent control over a grid — is an effective tool to intelligently match supply with demand, closely monitoring grid devices, DA’s functioning can be problematic on legacy grids, comprised of aging devices and lines, with unbalanced distribution, high line loss, and low overall power quality.
However, Huawei’s DA Solution adopts leading ICT technologies — including x Passive Optical Network (xPON), enterprise Long Term Evolution (eLTE), industrial-grade Ethernet switches, and GPRS/3G — to retrofit already installed grids, modernizing them with intelligent distribution, lowering costs, and improving operational efficiency.
xPON-based Dedicated DA Communications Network Solution
This solution is recommended for urban areas that have optical-fiber resources already installed, such as Central Business Districts (CBDs) and high-tech industrial development zones.
• Provides active and standby failover, as well as independent dual-uplinks providing reliable DA services in areas with heavy power loads.
• Provides comprehensive security services for DA, with features including prevention of eavesdropping and Media Access Control (MAC) spoofing.
• A maximum communication bandwidth of 2.5 Gbit/s, over a distance of 20 kilometers enhances overall DA service transmission.
eLTE-Based, Dedicated DA Communications Network Solution
The solution is recommended for urban areas with unfavorable conditions for installing optical-fiber resources. A flattened IP network architecture can help reduce the number of network nodes and latency.
• Without using optical-fiber resources, eLTE can still increase its capacity by deploying additional Customer-Premises Equipment (CPE) and updating service data, simplifying network construction and maintenance.
• QoS-controlled, dynamic bandwidth allocates resources based on priorities, ensuring the smooth operation of mission-critical services, such as relay protection and remote control management.
• Two-way authentication, Universal Terrestrial Radio Access Network (UTRAN) encryption, and signaling integrity protection measures ensure the reliability and security of communication networks.
IEC61968 and IEC61970-compliant master stations achieve data sharing, eliminating information silos.
Wired-Wireless coverage for all possible DA scenarios, meeting complex power distribution needs.
IEC61850-3 and IEEE1613-compliant communication terminals fulfill power distribution application requirements.