Welcome to our Nordic Partner Summit in Stockholm on February 11th.
Why you should attend Huawei Horizon?
Our world is changing. Everyone talks about digitalization, but also about the fact that we need to change the way we live in order to preserve our planet.
How does AI work with sustainability? What can each IT company do to create a better future? With innovative solutions we can all contribute.
We will listen to industry leaders talking about their challenges and how they overcome them. Costumers will share their experiences and you will meet all our partners and get a chance to network and explore future technologies.
What did the participants think about last years Huawei Horizon?
96% said they want to participate again in 2020
“It was a great arrangement”
“Interesting conference and excellent dinner!”
“You can always trust that Huawei will deliver”
I want a more technical conference, can I get that too?
Yes, you absolutely can. For you who would like to do a technical deep dive, you can register to the morning session: Huawei ICT Day, where we will explore all our different solutions. See the detailed agenda for Huawei ICT Day, our technical morning track.
What happens in the evening?
When the conference finish in the afternoon, we invite you to a cocktail mingle followed by a gala dinner with world class entertainment and awards ceremony. Huawei Horizon will set the tone for 2020, and it is something you don´t want to miss. We are hoping to see you at Grand Hotel in Stockholm, Sweden on February 11th.
Measures due to Coronavirus development
Huawei as a global company follows the development in detail regarding the challenges of the Coronavirus.
We are helping all governments with their struggle to keep numbers of newly infected down, we have taken on precautious measures on all markets where we are present.
In line with these global initiatives we kindly ask all to help us by following these guidelines:
• If you have arrived to the Nordics from China after January 28th, within two weeks prior to the Huawei Horizon conference in Stockholm on February 11th, we kindly ask you to not attend at this year’s conference.
• The guidelines apply to both employees of Huawei and our guests.
This is just a precaution as we take the well-being of all participants very seriously and also want to support the overall goal of keeping the virus from spreading further globally.
Thank you for your understanding and help in this worldwide cooperation.
Date and Time
Tuesday February 11, 2020
Agenda Huawei ICT Day (technical morning track)
• IP, IT and IC Market Strategy Update 2020
• AI enabled Campus Intelligence
• DCN 2.0 - Building the Network Platform for AI
• OceanStor Dorado V6 — Ever Fast, Ever Solid,
• Data Center Energy
• Ignite Computing for a New AI Era
Agenda Huawei Horizon (the Nordic Partner Summit)
• Kenneth Fredriksen, the former CEO of Huawei Sweden and current Executive Vice President of CEE&Nordic European Region will kick of the conference and talk about why and how Huawei will play an important role in the era of digital transformation and AI
• The CEO of the Swedish IT and Telecom Industries organization Åsa Zetterwall will share her knowledge and experience of how AI will empower Sweden social and organization digitalization with us. Åsa is the former Swedish Government’s Chief Digital Officer
• This year’s inspirational speaker, Rebecka Carlsson will focus on tech insights and business opportunities in sustainable development
The CEO from Datapult will explain how AI can be implemented in any company
• In our exhibition you will meet our solution partners, finance partners, our distributors and be able to get a close up view of our latest products
• On the main stage we will also do an AI powered series product launch
• Last but not least, our Swedish Channel Manager Oskar Paulsson will give us the latest updates from our 2020 Channel Strategy
• Cocktail Mingle
• Gala Dinner where the partners who will win the
Golden Dragon will be announced
For more information
Sabinije von Gaffke
Moderator for the day
She is a communications expert and an appreciated journalist and TV Presenter.
Rebecka is one of the few Swedes educated at Singularity University in Silicon Valley. She lived at NASA with 90 entrepreneurs from 47 countries and was intensively trained in how exponential technologies such as AI, blockchain and robotics can be used to create scalable solutions to today's global challenges.
CEO of Datapult
Jacob, a previous Forbes 30 Under 30, exited his first company in 2018 which competed with Google and Facebook in the advertising space. Now he runs Datapult AI Consultancy, which is helping European companies win the battle of infrastructure, ownership and AI. In his talk, Jacob will cover the opportunities in AI that Huawei, partners and clients alike can tap into based on his experience with having deployed more than 50 artificial intelligences across many industries.
Managing Director of Swedish ICT industry association IT&Telekomföretagen
Åsa is former Government Chief Digital Officer of Sweden and has extensive experience in digitalization work in Sweden's municipalities and county councils (SKL, Sveriges Kommuner och Landsting) as former section head for digitization and she has participated in both the Swedish Government's Board of Digitization and the Digitalization Commission.
Executive Vice President of CEE&Nordic European Region, Huawei
Kenneth will do the opening speech at Huawei Horizon. He is the former CEO of Huawei Sweden and started his new position in the end of last year. Throughout his career he has gained extensive experience from the IT and Telecom industry on the European market and is a popular public speaker.
Channel Manager Sweden & Iceland, Huawei
Oskar has a background from both partner and distribution and has worked at Huawei for the last two years. He will talk about the importance of the channel and the changes Huawei have done in their global strategy in order to make the most beneficial business for the partners.
Brynolf & Ljung
Entertainer of the evening
They are known from Britain’s Got Talent and Swedish Television. A supreme magic duo that will leave us happily mystified and very entertained.
Entertainer of the evening
The Soul Company is Europe's best soul band and leading acts that will deliver an unforgettable performance.