National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Digital Urban Rail
Enterprise Data Center
Server - Intelligent Computing
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Tackling the Emergency Together
Letting technology help in a time of need
Ubiquitous Connectivity Makes Digital Transformation Possible
Economical and Powerful AI Computing
Horizon Digital Platform
Connecting the Physical and Digital Worlds to Help Customers Achieve Successful Digital Transformation
Leading New ICT
228 Fortune Global 500 Companies Choose Huawei as Digital Transformation Partner
Secure And Resilient Solutions
Buy from Huawei
If you want to get more information about your project, you can submit your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Become a Partner
Resources and Support
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei ICT Academy
Huawei ICT Competition
Enterprise Training Service
The Huawei FusionServer Pro 2288 V5 is a 2U, 2-socket rack server. It supports large-capacity local storage resources and flexible configuration, which is especially suitable for scenarios such as virtualization, database, HPC, and big data analytics.
Supports 2 scalable processors in a 2U space and 16 x 3.5-inch or 27 x 2.5-inch hard drives for local storage. Provides 16 DDR4 DIMM slots and 2 GE on motherboard (LOM) ports.
Supports Dynamic Energy Management Technology (DEMT) for smart power savings, such as automatic power-on/off for multi-phase power supplies and fan speed tuning based on a Proportional–Integral–Derivative (PID) algorithm.
Supports smart O&M across the entire lifecycle and FDM for diagnosis with accuracy of up to 93%. Provides standardized and open interfaces, facilitating integration with third-party management software.
|Model||FusionServer Pro 2288 V5|
|Form Factor||2U rack server|
|Memory||16 DDR4 DIMM slots, 2,933 MT/s; up to 12 DCPMMs, 2,666 MT/s|
|Internal Storage||Hard drive configurations supported include:
• 8 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs
• 12/16 x 3.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs
• 27 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs
NVMe SSD card:
• 4 x NVMe SSD cards
• 2 M.2 SSDs
|RAID Support||• RAID 0, 1, 10, 1E, 5, 50, 6, or 60
• Configured with a supercapacitor for cache power-off protection
• Supports RAID level migration, drive roaming, self-diagnosis, and web-based remote configuration
|Network Ports||LOM: 2 x GE
Flexible NIC: 2 x GE, 4 x GE, 2 x 10 GE, or 1/2 x 56G FDR IB ports
|PCIe Expansion||Up to 8 PCIe 3.0 slots, including 1 for a RAID controller card and
1 for a flexible NIC.
|Fan Modules||4 hot-swappable fan modules with support for N+1 redundancy|
|Power Supply Units||2 hot-swappable PSUs with support for 1+1 redundancy and the following configuration options:
• 550W AC Platinum PSUs
• 900W AC Platinum/Titanium PSUs
• 1,500W AC Platinum PSUs
• Huawei iBMC integrates one dedicated management GE network port to provide comprehensive management features such as fault diagnosis, automated O&M, and hardware security hardening.
• iBMC supports standard interfaces such as Redfish, SNMP, and IPMI 2.0; provides a remote management interface based on HTML5/VNC KVM; supports CD-free deployment and the Agentless feature, simplifying management.
• (Optional) Configured with the Huawei eSight management software to provide advanced management features such as stateless computing, batch OS deployment, and automated firmware upgrade, enabling smart and automatic entire-lifecycle management.
|Operating Systems||Microsoft Windows Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, CentOS, Citrix XenServer, and VMware ESXi
For details, visit http://support.huawei.com/onlinetoolsweb/ftca/indexEn?serise=2.
|Security||• Power-on password
• Administrator password
• Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
• Security front panel
|Operating Temperature||5ºC to 40ºC (41ºF to 104ºF), compliant with ASHRAE A2 and A3|
|Installation Suite||L-shaped guide rails, adjustable guide rails, and holding rails|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||Chassis with 3.5-inch hard drives: 86.1 mm x 447 mm x 748 mm (3.39 in. x 17.60 in. x 29.45 in.)
Chassis with 2.5-inch hard drives: 86.1 mm x 447 mm x 708 mm (3.39 in. x 17.60 in. x 27.87 in.)