How Huawei helps partners mitigate Covid-19 impact with its 2020 Business Incentive Program
Huawei has recently announced its year 2020 Business Incentive Program for ecosystem partners throughout the challenging times.
Projects with the sales of incentive products exceeding US$100,000 (order amount recognized by Huawei) for enterprise business outside China.
- 1. Incentive period: January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020.
- 2. Incentive receivers: client-facing-tier (CFT) partners (VAPs, gold, silver, authorized partners) who have sales performance recognized by Huawei.
- 3. Incentive products: datacom, storage, and Transmission&Access (applicable to certain products) of the Enterprise BG, excluding service. For details about applicable products, please consult Huawei local staff.
- 4. Incentive conditions:
- 1) The order has been approved by Huawei before placement and the partner has signed BIP Channel Partner Registration Form (Including the Letter of Commitment), please contact Huawei local staff for this Form.
- 2) Partner must have a valid Huawei channel partner certification in Huawei’s “epartner” system by the end of incentive calculation cycle.
- 5. Incentive amount: “Incentive base” times “Incentive rebate ratio”.
- 1) Incentive rebate ratio: 10%
- 2) Incentive base: Channel partners' sales performance in 2020 regarding the sales of strategic products according to POs placed to Huawei under approved projects (Channel partner sales performance calculation follows the Regulations on Managing Channel Partner Performance for Enterprise Business Ex-China).
- 6. Incentive validity period: within one year from the date of incentive distribution.
Huawei Enterprise CEE& Nordic Region
March 26, 2020