Boost Resource Use and Simplify O&M
Proven deployment and O&M capabilities improve efficiency.
National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine Solution
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Digital Urban Rail
Enterprise Data Center
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Buy from Huawei
If you want to get more information about your project, you can submit your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Become a Partner
Resources and Support
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
Ubiquitous Connectivity Makes Digital Transformation Possible
Economical and Powerful AI Computing
Secure And Resilient Solutions
Leading New ICT
211 Fortune Global 500 Companies Choose Huawei as Digital Transformation Partner
The Huawei eGovernment Cloud Solution provides a wide range of benefits for governments: Cross-departmental data sharing and service collaboration, as well as service diversification; the ability for each government agency to maintain its own IT resources, which simplifies networking and reduces computing resource duplication; protection of government information against a growing number of internal and external security threats; and a unified construction plan for data centers that have low Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE) but varied O&M levels.
Huawei uses its expertise in communications and IT technology to implement service-oriented eGovernment clouds that provide holistic information and security services.
Agile Government Services
The Huawei eGovernment Cloud Solution provides precise decision-making capabilities for governments, efficient office platforms for workers, and diverse and convenient services for enterprises and the public. Based on an in-depth understanding of government information systems and IT innovations, Huawei provides agile, efficient, and secure eGovernment cloud solutions.
In collaboration with integrators and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), Huawei provides information-sharing infrastructure, open data support platforms, diverse intelligent applications, all-around security support, and efficient O&M.
Huawei provides a range of Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) capabilities, including state-of-the-art data center planning and design, agile networks, high-performance computing, secure storage, and efficient virtualization technologies.
These capabilities combine data center resources to build an information-sharing infrastructure that includes equipment room facilities, computing and storage resources, network resources, and Disaster Recovery (DR).
Open Data Support
Huawei works with its partners to provide an impressive array of Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) capabilities:
• The Government Data Sharing and Exchange Platform integrates data, such as population, enterprise, and geographic information, with dynamic data such as population movement, city planning, administrative enforcement, and civil registrations. This integration improves government planning and emergency response capabilities.
• The Mobile Government Support Platform converges Certificate Authority (CA) and Mobile Device Management (MDM) modules to implement a Single Sign-On (SSO) capability and to extend services to mobile devices.
• The Government Geographic Resources Platform integrates diverse geographical resources into a single base map to accurately and efficiently support a variety of government applications, including decision-making, water management, city planning, and disaster response.
• The Government Big Data Management Platform analyzes, processes, and audits structured and unstructured data to provide scientific support for government decision-making and discover the value that otherwise remains hidden in massive amounts of data.
• Modular data centers for on-demand deployment and capacity expansion. Green and high-efficiency data center infrastructure meets the demands for energy conservation. A high-reliability O&M platform enables governmental departments to improve management efficiency and ability.
Additionally, the enterprise Software Development Kits (eSDK) provides an open interface to integrate third-party systems and implement efficient resource management.
Intelligent Government Applications
Huawei’s information-sharing infrastructure and open data support have encouraged more than 100 well-known software vendors to develop diverse and intelligent government applications.
These applications provide government agencies, enterprises, and the public with a broad range of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) capabilities, including office automation, mobile government, city planning, information sharing, online service handling, and enterprise management.
Proven deployment and O&M capabilities improve efficiency.
Pre-configured SLA-based resource templates rapidly provision government services.
The Government Data Sharing and Exchange Platform helps departments better collaborate.
The FusionServer E9000 is a 12U, 16-blade converged architecture server that integrates compute, storage, network, and management resources. The E9000 is ideal for data centers, virtualization, mission-critical applications, and HPC.
Next-generation, high-performance core switches designed for data center networks and high-end campus networks, providing stable, reliable, secure, and high-performance Layer 2/Layer 3 switching services.
FusionModule2000 is a next-generation modular data center solution with a complete integration of cabinets, power supply and distribution, cooling, cabling, management and other subsystems.
It can be applied to small to medium data centers. Multiple modules can be used to construct a large data center to meet the requirements of large enterprises and government, finance, and other sectors.