National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine
Internet Service Providers
Multi-Tenant Data Center | Managed Service Providers
Internet Content Provider
Personalized Sales and Marketing
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Digital Urban Rail
Enterprise Data Center
Server - Intelligent Computing
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Nine Steps to Response to the Pandemic Using Technology
Tackling the Emergency Together
Ubiquitous Connectivity Makes Digital Transformation Possible
Economical and Powerful AI Computing
Horizon Digital Platform
Connecting the Physical and Digital Worlds to Help Customers Achieve Successful Digital Transformation
253 Fortune Global 500 Companies Choose Huawei as Digital Transformation Partner
Secure And Resilient Solutions
Buy from Huawei
If you want to get more information about your project, you can submit your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Become a Partner
Resources and Support
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei ICT Academy
Huawei ICT Competition
Enterprise Training Service
Where we work and where we live, a campus lies at the core of our economic development and serves as the basis for us to build a fully connected, intelligent world. Today’s campuses have ever-increasing requirements for intelligence, openness, and innovation to build better connections between people, services, knowledge, and things.
Huawei Intelligent Campus solution uses the Horizon Digital Platform and new ICT — such as AI, big data, and cloud — to reshape campus service systems. The solution uses Wi-Fi 6 (AirEngine), switches (CloudEngine), all-optical access (Huawei OptiXaccess and Huawei OptiXstar), and other cutting-edge products to offer intelligent, easy-to-use, and high-bandwidth campus networks, enabling interconnection between service systems and driving the continuous evolution of campus service applications, such as comprehensive security protection, convenient access, and energy efficiency management.
• 10 Gbit/s rate: Wi-Fi 6 Pro's 10.75 Gbit/s forwarding capability is twice that of the industry average.
• 10 ms latency: 5G roaming technology provides seamless roaming in all scenarios, with 50% lower latency than the industry average.
• 10 minute fault rectification: Accurately locates faults in minutes, slashing the operation costs.
• Passive devices replace active devices, reducing power consumption by 30% and equipment room space and cabling workloads by 50%.
• Ultra-broadband core with six times higher bandwidth than the industry average.
• Unified O&M: A single technician can maintain a whole campus.
• Service intelligence: From single-point intelligence to overall intelligence, leading the intent-driven experience, improving operations efficiency, and enabling service innovation.
• Network intelligence: From passive fault response to proactive response. Proactively locates faults and offers rectification suggestions based on the network O&M expert system and multiple AI algorithms.
St. Jakob Park : Upping the Game for Switzerland’s Largest Stadium with Huawei Wi-Fi 6
화웨이 캠퍼스 OptiX 솔루션 타지호텔 체인을 위한 네트워크 구축
Digital Huawei: Huawei has successfully undergone digital transformation itself, demonstrating its expertise in this field in the real world.
Share link to：