To have a better experience, please upgrade your IE browser.upgrade
The Huawei FusionServer Pro 2288 V5 is a 2U, 2-socket rack server. It supports large-capacity local storage resources and flexible configuration, which is especially suitable for scenarios such as virtualization, database, HPC, and big data analytics.
Supports 2 scalable processors in a 2U space and 16 x 3.5-inch or 27 x 2.5-inch hard drives for local storage. Provides 16 DDR4 DIMM slots and 2 GE on motherboard (LOM) ports.
Supports Dynamic Energy Management Technology (DEMT) for smart power savings, such as automatic power-on/off for multi-phase power supplies and fan speed tuning based on a Proportional–Integral–Derivative (PID) algorithm.
Supports smart O&M across the entire lifecycle and FDM for diagnosis with accuracy of up to 93%. Provides standardized and open interfaces, facilitating integration with third-party management software.
|Model||FusionServer Pro 2288 V5|
|Form Factor||2U rack server|
|Memory||16 DDR4 DIMM slots, 2,933 MT/s; up to 12 DCPMMs, 2,666 MT/s|
|Internal Storage||Hard drive configurations supported include:
• 8 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs
• 12/16 x 3.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs
• 27 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs
NVMe SSD card:
• 4 x NVMe SSD cards
• 2 M.2 SSDs
|RAID Support||• RAID 0, 1, 10, 1E, 5, 50, 6, or 60
• Configured with a supercapacitor for cache power-off protection
• Supports RAID level migration, drive roaming, self-diagnosis, and web-based remote configuration
|Network Ports||LOM: 2 x GE
Flexible NIC: 2 x GE, 4 x GE, 2 x 10 GE, or 1/2 x 56G FDR IB ports
|PCIe Expansion||Up to 8 PCIe 3.0 slots, including 1 for a RAID controller card and
1 for a flexible NIC.
|Fan Modules||4 hot-swappable fan modules with support for N+1 redundancy|
|Power Supply Units||2 hot-swappable PSUs with support for 1+1 redundancy and the following configuration options:
• 550W AC Platinum PSUs
• 900W AC Platinum/Titanium PSUs
• 1,500W AC Platinum PSUs
• Huawei iBMC integrates one dedicated management GE network port to provide comprehensive management features such as fault diagnosis, automated O&M, and hardware security hardening.
• iBMC supports standard interfaces such as Redfish, SNMP, and IPMI 2.0; provides a remote management interface based on HTML5/VNC KVM; supports CD-free deployment and the Agentless feature, simplifying management.
• (Optional) Configured with the Huawei eSight management software to provide advanced management features such as stateless computing, batch OS deployment, and automated firmware upgrade, enabling smart and automatic entire-lifecycle management.
|Operating Systems||Microsoft Windows Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, CentOS, Citrix XenServer, and VMware ESXi
For details, visit http://support.huawei.com/onlinetoolsweb/ftca/indexEn?serise=2.
|Security||• Power-on password
• Administrator password
• Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
• Security front panel
|Operating Temperature||5ºC to 40ºC (41ºF to 104ºF), compliant with ASHRAE A2 and A3|
|Installation Suite||L-shaped guide rails, adjustable guide rails, and holding rails|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||Chassis with 3.5-inch hard drives: 86.1 mm x 447 mm x 748 mm (3.39 in. x 17.60 in. x 29.45 in.)
Chassis with 2.5-inch hard drives: 86.1 mm x 447 mm x 708 mm (3.39 in. x 17.60 in. x 27.87 in.)