To have a better experience, please upgrade your IE browser.upgrade
National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Internet Service Providers
Multi-Tenant Data Center | Managed Service Providers
Design e simulazioni
Pianificazione e analisi
Piattaforma cloud per la vendita al dettaglio
Trasporti pubblici intelligenti
Data Center aziendale
Server - Calcolo intelligente
Comunicazioni aziendali su cloud
Sistema di gestione della rete
Energia di rete
Connettività sempre e ovunque
La connettività rende possibile la trasformazione digitale
Il computing AI economico e potente
Soluzioni sicure e resilienti
Leading New ICT
211 aziende Fortune Global 500 hanno scelto Huawei come partner per la trasformazione digitale
Buy from Huawei
Se hai bisogno di avere informazioni sul tuo progetto, invia le tue richieste e ti contatteremo appena possibile.
Se la tua azienda ha firmato un contratto eDeal con Huawei, ti preghiamo di acquistare il prodotto/la soluzione richiesta tramite il link sottostante.
Acquista da un rivenditore
Cerca un rivenditore nelle vicinanze e ottieni informazioni dirette.
Risorse e supporto
Partner di formazione autorizzato Huawei
Huawei ICT Academy
Huawei ICT Competition
Servizi di formazione enterprise
Powered by advanced technologies including NVMe over Fabric, active-active mirroring, and self-made intelligent network chipsets, Huawei Dorado V6 NVMe All-Flash Storage systems consolidate the storage resources for virtualized and physical hosts, and deliver an IOPS of over 300,000 IOPS at a mere 0.3 ms latency. This helped Essen University Hospital to accelerate their current Digital Healthcare Platform and to save up to 50% TCO.
Essen University Hospital is the largest hospital in the German Federal State of North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW):
• 2019 marks the 100th anniversary of the University Hospital of Essen. As early as 1909, it started operating as a "Städtische Krankenanstalt" with only four clinics. It became a teaching hospital in 1963. As the largest nursing hospital in North Rhine-Westphalia, it is today known as the "Ruhr Metropolitan Hospital".
• Essen University Hospital ranks 6th among all 35 university-affiliated hospitals in Germany and the highest ranking in NRW. It focuses on three main areas of research and treatment: Cardiovascular disease, cancer and transplantation. The annual turnover exceeds 800 million Euros.
• The Essen University Hospital covers 54 acres (0.2 square kilometers), 1,770 beds, 8,500 employees, and treats 50,000 inpatients and 195,000 outpatients each year. It has many top modern clinics and other buildings.
Due to continued business growth and ever-increasing user data coming from Radiological Information Systems (RIS), Hospital Information Systems (HIS), Electronic Medical Records (EMR), as well as Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS), the Essen University Hospital is facing demanding storage performance for higher processing speeds at a low latency. Virtual machines and the physical database servers run on separated storage systems, adding complexity and difficulty to management and networking. As the largest hospital in the German Federal State NRW, the customer is looking to innovate and modernize its IT system infrastructure. To realize that, a partner with an end-to-end datacenter portfolio is needed.
• Resource consolidation : Huawei’s Dorado V6 NVMe All-Flash Storage systems consolidate the storage resources for both the virtualized and physical hosts, with ease of management on a single pane.
• State-of-the-art technologies : Powered by advanced technologies including NVMe over Fabric, active-active mirroring, and self-made intelligent network chipsets, the Huawei solution delivers an IOPS of over 300,000 IOPS at a mere 0.3 ms latency.
• Integrated virtualization feature : The Dorado V6 is able to virtualize and take over legacy storage systems, making it effortless to migrate critical workloads from low-performing infrastructure to the lighting-fast Huawei Dorado V6 All-Flash Storage.
Figure: Huawei’s Dorado V6 All-Flash Storage solution improves the storage performance while simultaneously reducing costs
• 30% lower CAPEX : In addition to outstanding performance, the customer has saved at least 30% CAPEX with the 100% self-developed Huawei solution.
• TCO savings of up to 50% : With 36 NVMe SSD slots in a single 2U chassis, the rack space and datacenter footprint have been reduced by 50%.
• Innovation partnership : As a leading ICT solutions provider, the end-to-end datacenter portfolio of Huawei makes it an ideal partner to empower innovation of the customer.