The Channel Elite Club Introduction
The Channel Elite Club aims to encourage Huawei partners to actively participate in Huawei certification and various club activities, including enabling training, technology salon, Partners 'CXOs visiting Huawei and channel competition. Through various activities, we are committed to delivering the most cutting-edge industry trends and technical concepts, and creating a platform for elite club members to improve your abilities in product technology, project development and project delivery.
Join the Channel Elite Club and get rewarded for engaging with us and driving your Huawei business.
- 1. Members can participate in various activities organized by the club and have bonus points.
- 2. Each certificate can only be bound to an elite club ID, points only issued once.
- 3. Only the highest level points are accumulated for career certification in the same technical domain.
|Certificate||Participate in and pass the designated professional certification of HCSA, HCPA, HCIA, HCIP and HCIE launched by Huawei Enterprise Business. The account and exam result must be associated with the company before bonus points can be obtained. The exam must be passed in 2019. Huawei checks the exam results according to the engineer's certificate ID and confirms whether the points are valid.|
|Pre-sales sales project||Pass the HCSA, HCPA, HCIA, HCIP, and HCIE certification and participate in the pre-sales sales project in 2019. After project registration (more than US$ 10,000 in a single project) in the Huawei esales system and purchase successful the PO to Huawei distributors, the corresponding bonus points can be obtained. The partner engineer shall submit the Huawei deal registration number to firstname.lastname@example.org to check the points. After confirmation by the corresponding channel manager of the representative office or huawei mentor, the points will be recorded successfully.|
|Delivery Project||The partner engineer shall submit the contract number to email@example.com to check the points, and meets the following conditions. After confirmation by the corresponding channel service manager of the representative office, the points will be recorded successfully.
|Activities Qualification||Participate in the channel contest organized by Huawei and enter the final.|
- 1. Elite club members download the Channel Elite Club Points Claim Form, fill in the necessary information and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for points inquiry;
- 2. Huawei channel elite club will feedback the form within 5 working days.
- 1. Select the corresponding gifts on the webpage according to your balanced points (The specific gifts are shown on the exchange page) and submit the Channel Elite Club Points Claim Form to email@example.com for exchange;
- 2. Huawei elite club accepts orders of elite club members quarterly, and completes the delivery of goods (including gift purchase, tracking the arrival of gifts, and feedback of express delivery information) according to the amount of orders. The goods are distributed within two weeks after the purchase;
- 3. The members of the elite club will send the Confirmation Form (sent with the goods) to firstname.lastname@example.org within three working days after receiving the goods;
- 4. The points of gifts will be deducted by elite club according to the principle of "first in, first out" (the first points that come into effect are deducted first).
- 5. If cancel the order, please inform email@example.com within 2 days after submitting the Channel Elite Club Points Claim Form and get the confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org, the points can be returned. The principle of return is: Each integral has its own valid period. If the integral needs to be returned due to the withdrawal of the order, the original valid period of the integral will be restored. In accordance with the "last in, first out" (that is, the last effective points are returned first) principle for refund.
|Bonus Point Item||Bonus Point Subitem||Bonus Point|
|Pre-sales sales project||HCSA Sales Project||35|
|HCPA Sales Project||25|
|HCIA Sales Project||15|
|HCIP Sales Project||25|
|HCIE Sales Project||35|
|Delivery Project||HCIP Deliver Project||25|
|HCIE Deliver Project||50|
|Activities Qualification||Channel contest finals||25|
|Tourism packages- 3000$||950|
|Tourism packages- 2000$||750|
|Huawei Mate Series RS- Porsche||700|
|Tourism packages- 1000$||600|
|Huawei Mate Series / P30 Pro||500|
|Huawei nova 5||300|
If not, it will be replaced with the equivalent gift card or equivalent gift according to stock availability.
Terms & Conditions
- • The individual should obtain prior consent of its company to enroll into this program.
- • “Elite Points" shall mean scoring points that partners awarded in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Program.
- • The individual earn Elite Points for activities happen during Year 2019 only. Elite Points will be valid until December 31, 2019.
- • All claim shall be submitted by 31st Jan 2020. Unused Elite Points shall be forfeited after that.
- • The individual has to associate the career certificate to the partner company in ePartner prior to Career/Tech Certification points be gained.
- • The individual shall guarantee that the information provided to HUAWEI for the purpose of points calculation is accurate and true. In the event that the information provided by the individual is determined as false by HUAWEI, HUAWEI shall reserve the right to exclude the related Partner or individual from this Program immediately and cancellation of all points or rewards granted by HUAWEI previously in accordance with HUAWEI policies at any time.
- • Elite club members can only use one registration website ID of Huawei channel elite club to participate in the points program. If any members of elite clubs are found to be fraudulent in order to get bonus points, Huawei will freeze its ID and clear up its elite club points.
- • HUAWEI reserve the rights to revise the Terms and Conditions of this program without further notice and HUAWEI’s decision is full and final in the event of any dispute.
- • If have any questions, please contact Huawei channel elite club at email@example.com