On behalf of Huawei, it is my honor to invite you to ‘Huawei India IP Club 2020’– which will be held in Delhi 3rd April 2020.
Digital transformation is sweeping across the world, and game-changing technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI) and Big Data are posing new challenges on networks. HUAWEI IP Club is aimed at building an open, cooperative, and sharing platform. Until now, we had planned and implemented more than 70 IP Club events in nearly 30 countries and regions, attracting nearly 5,000+ technical experts from all industries.
More than 100 VIP guests and network technology experts will participate this event from to engage in thought-provoking conversations about future network development trends, explore new opportunities, share perspectives on digital transformation, and chart the way forward.
At this event, we will announce some innovative network product/solutions that are being developed by Huawei, and world-renowned guests will be invited to share their stories. Together we will:
- • Delve deep into and share perspectives on the hottest IP technical topics.
- • Meet face-to-face with Huawei's most influential experts in the network field.
- • Communicate and share insights with peers.
- Opening Speech
- Intent-driven Smart Network to Explore The Future of The Digital World
- Unlock Your Campus Network's Full Potential (WIFI 6, CampusInsight)
- Case Sharing
- Launch Wi-Fi 6 Powered by Huawei 5G
- Coffee Break & Booth Visit
- Panel Discussion: How Does Wi-Fi 6 change the Enterprise
- Making DCN Intelligent by Embedding AI
- Huawei Services & Certification Introduction
- Panel Discussion: How Does DC Network Boost up Enterprise Business in AI & Cloud Era
- Booth Visit & Cocktail Dinner
AirEngine Wi-Fi 6
Wi-Fi 6 powers your enterprise forward by dramatically boosting capacity and slashing delay. It offers four times the system capacity of Wi-Fi 5, four times the concurrent access, and 60 percent lower transmission latency.
Campus Network Solution
Leveraging cutting-edge wired, wireless, big data, AI, and cloud technologies to build service-centric campus networks powering the digital transformation across industries.
Data Center Network Solution
CloudFabric Data Center Network Solution uses data center switches to provide high-speed connections
ICBC Drives Cross-Border Financial Advancements
ICBC (Asia) leverages cutting-edge technologies to drive cross-border financial upgrades and development.
PEA Transforms Power Transmission Network
PEA works with Huawei to build a Smart Grid, unifying and simplifying its power transmission network
Huawei Builds 100G SDN Campus Network for KMITL of Thailand
Huawei had developed a full-service comprehensive campus solution that provides KMITL an SDN-based 100G campus network.