To have a better experience, please upgrade your IE browser.upgrade
Huawei FusionCube for Cloud (Hyper-Converged Infrastructure) is an IT platform based on a hyper-converged architecture. It complies with open architecture standards, converges compute and storage, and pre-integrates distributed storage engines, virtualization, and cloud management software, allowing for resource-on-demand provisioning and linear expansion.
FusionCube for Cloud supports various hardware form factors including blade, high-density, and rack, meeting the flexible configuration requirements of different services for compute, storage, and I/O resources. The FusionCube for Cloud applies to cloud computing scenarios and is an ideal choice for deploying the IT infrastructure of cloud data centers.
• Pre-integration before delivery; deployment completed within 30 minutes
• Unified management of hardware, software, and resources
• One-key O&M, with efficiency increased by 100%
• Deduplication and compression supported, 3:1 compression ratio
• 22+2 EC, up to 90% storage usage
• The performance of a single node exceeds 100K IOPS
• 1 TB data reconstruction takes only 15 minutes, ranking No. 1 in the industry
• Active-active, zero service interruption
• Asynchronous replication, with less than 1 minute RPO duration
• Compatible with industry mainstream backup software
The enterprise private cloud built with Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) boosts resource utilization, simplifies O&M, and underpins cloud transformation of enterprises.
Designed with a computing, network, and storage integrated architecture, Huawei's FusionCube hyper-converged appliance supports unified management, quick rollout, and lightning-fast scalability.
Applicable to VDI scenarios, Huawei FusionCube Cloud simplifies deployment and management, and reduces TCO.
|Model||FusionCube 9000||FusionCube 6000||FusionCube 6000C||FusionCube 2000|
|Application Scenarios||Virtualization, cloud, and VDI||Virtualization, VDI, and cloud||Virtualization, VDI, and cloud||Virtualization, VDI, and cloud|
|Network||10 GE||10 GE||10 GE||10 GE|
|Storage||FusionCube distributed block storage|
|Management Software||FusionCube Center|
|Virtualization Software||FusionSphere 6.3 or later VMWare vSphere 6.0 U3 / 6.5 or later|
(W x H x D)
(442 mm x 530 mm x 840 mm)
(175 mm x 447 mm x 898 mm)
(436 mm x 86.1 mm x 805 mm)
(86 mm x 447 mm x 748 mm)
|Power Consumption||Up to 6,000W per chassis||Up to 2,400W per chassis||Up to 2,000W per chassis||Up to 12,000W per cabinet (up to 1,200W per node)|
|Remarks||Customizable configuration, with memory, hard drive, switch, cabinet and other optional accessories|